Pride month pt 2 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Smut
------------------------------------------

Moon POV
It worked, we were human. I looked at Sun and his hair was blonde with a white stripe and was just above shoulder hight, he had blue eyes like in his animatronic form but he had his normal clothing on but it was too big for him, I presumed I looked similar and saw some of my black hair fall down. I'd have to have a proper look later but for now I can't ignore the tent in my trousers from looking at this sexy motherfucker. I started to grind against Sun making him moan in pleasure.

Sun POV
Damn Moon is hot as a human. He had black hair with a white stripe and his hair was around shoulder length, probably longer and he still had his scarlet eyes, like his animatronic form but looking him up and down I saw a bulge in his trousers which were already baggy. Jesus how big is it in his human form if baggy clothing can't hide it?? I gulp and he starts grinding on me, he is hot as fuck.

Moon POV
I kept teasing Sun for a while before I started biting his neck hungrily making him whimper. I was biting his neck then sucking it to make my mark, showing everyone else he was mine, before kissing him where I'd just bit. Lunar walked in the room for a second, looking excited about something, I glared at him and he backed away shutting the door, I looked back at Sun and went back to what I was doing. After a bit of teasing I couldnt stand it "Consent?" I asked, holding the rim of his trousers, he nodded and I pulled his and mine off, in the process taking our boxers off too. Sun gulped realising it was bigger in human form, I didn't know that either so yes, I was shocked but it won't stop me from fucking my man.

I was about to thrust in before Sun pulled me down, kissing me. His sudden action had consequences, making me thrust nearly half in all at once which made him moan loudly. "Mph~" I moan too because he feels amazing as a human. I thrust the rest of me in slowly and let him adjust.

Sun POV
Jesus what were our creators thinking making Moon this big? My ability to walk might as well go poof at this rate. "Ohh~" I end up moaning as he starts thrusting into me, slow at first but speeding up as he continues.

Moon POV
I thrust faster into Sun, earning more noises out of him "Good boy~" I say to him along with some other praises which push him over the edge, which then makes me close aswell "In or out Sunny?" I ask "Ahh~ you~ k-know what I want~" he says and I nod, with one last thrust I finish inside of him, "AHHH~" Sun moans loudly at that and I kiss him, I pull out gently and then move down to his dick, I take it in my mouth and start sucking, getting all his cum off of it while pleasuring him, I swirl my tounge around it and bob my head up and down faster as he moans loudly "OHH~ M-MOONY~ I CAN'T-" his sentance was interrupted by me deep throating him and making him cum in my mouth, I swallow his juices and then lie next to him, "Did you enjoy that Sunny?" I ask, lying with him "Mmm" he responds, we both fall asleep in a matter of seconds before we had time to clean up. The last thing I remember is me spooning him and telling him I love him even though he was asleep.

________________________
Wooo sex