Pride month 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Suggestive themes
------------------------------------------

Sun POV
As I woke I looked at the date on my watch, it was the first of June... I realised it was pride month so obviously got excited and rolled over to wake Moon. I sat on his body which was covered in blankets to wake him up. "Hgrrmph" I heard him say from under the covers "Moony~ guess what~" I said to him dragging out my words "Whaaaa?" He said, obviously tired. "IT'S PRIDE MONTH!!" I said jumping up and down on the bed where he was. In a split second I saw his arms dart out and grab me, he pulled me under the blankets and kissed me deeply while pinning me down. "Mphh~" I made a surprised noise not expecting it but kissed back, he then pulled away to my dismay (A/n omg I'm a poet) "Happy pride month Sunny" he said to me.

After we had got out of the covers and dressed we saw Eclipse run in and use a rainbow party popper "Happy pride month!!" He said happily. "Happy Pride month Eclipse!" We both say to him. "Eclipse?" Moon said "Yeah?" Eclipse quickly questioned, clearly worried "It's not hard to tell that you like Lunar, so what would you say if he had his own body?" Eclipses eyes widened "YOU CAN DO THAT??" He questioned excitedly "Mhm" Moon replied, I was just watching them till Moon looked at me "Do you have any idea where Solar went after you two separated?" I shook my head then realised how bad that could be "Oh shit..." I said now panicking slightly "It's ok Sunny.. just breathe" Moon said while rubbing shapes on my back.

3rd Person POV
Moon managed to calm Sun down and the trio made their way to P+S where they saw Sasha and Kayla who happily helped them after Moon explained the situation. Moon let Lunar take control so that he could build his own body, he was a foot shorter than Sun and Moon, so he was only 8ft tall and looked similar to Moon but had a lighter colour scheme and a hood, not a hat. When they transferred his conscience to his body Eclipse ran over and hugged him.

Lunar POV
Finally I'm free! I hug Eclipse back and then, kiss him happily, "I love you Clipsy" I whisper to him and he replies "Love you more Lunar" and we leave the protective cylinder hand in hand as we go back to the daycare with Sun and Moon.

For the rest of the day we relax as there were no kids and celebrate pride. Nothing bad will ever happen to us, I hope.

Moon POV
Well I feel horny as fuck.

Let's see Sun.

I find Sun outside a play structure and pick him up, taking him to our room, "Moon?" He questions, I don't say anything but lie him on the bed and start kissing him, soon I lick his bottom lip for entrance and we make out for around 5 minutes, breaths in between. "Hey Sun? Mind if I do something?" he smirks "Do what you like Moony~" I hold his faceplate and press a button then look away, doing the same with mine.

Holy fucking shitballs.

It worked.

________________________
Cliff hanger hehe. AND JESUS ECLIPSE AND LUNAR HAVE A 3FT HIGHT DIFFERENCE (11ft and 8ft)