Tell him

Solar POV
I decide I will actually do what I told Sun I'd do because it's entertaining. I walk to Moon and he backs up, seeing I'm not Sun or Eclipse "Who the fuck are you?" I chuckle "It's me, Solar! May I speak to Lunar?" Moon just nods and Lunar takes over "What do you want now?" He says rolling his eyes "I would like you to make your dear friend Moon talk to Sun again" Lunar looks at me confused "And why should I do that?" This is gonna be harder than I thought "Because Sun knows about you and Eclipse and thinks it's Moon and Eclipse, it doesnt help that Moon's distancing himself from Sun, I'm guessing that he feels guilty?" Lunar looks at me flabbergasted "Well shit, alright then" I smile "Thanks Loon" I hear a faint "DON'T CALL ME THAT!" As I walk away.

Lunar POV
"Moon? You need to talk to your boyfriend." I say when Solar's out of earshot "I know Lunar, and I know it's bad that I've planned this the same time you decide to take over my body and make out with Eclipse!" Lunar looks at the floor "Alright, I'm sorry, I already told him we have to stop" Moon replies "Good, can I take charge of the body and talk with Sun?" I smile "Yup!"

Sun POV
Solar arrives back and speaks "Sorted it, now if you don't mind I'll be on my way!" I smile at him "Thanks Solar" and I then wave him goodbye as Moon approaches.

Moon POV
Right... I can do this! "Hi Sun" he looks shocked "Hi Moon!" He replies and jogs up to me "Sooo?" "I know you saw me and Eclipse" his face becomes one of pure horror, it's like all his worst nightmares had come true "It wasn't me though, it was Lunar, I promise. I'm planning on making him his own body so this type of thing doesn't happen." Sun relaxes then hugs me "I thought I'd lost you" he mumbles "I love you Sun.." I say as we hug "I love you more Moony" I pull away, "So how about we go to a restaurant later in the month? I'll pay, it'll be my treat!" Sun nods enthusiastically "How about April 29th 11pm?" Sun smiles and nods "Of course my Sunshine!" I smile back and we head upstairs to charge.

*Thank solar for me for telling us please* I think to Lunar "Do it yourself lazy arse" *Really? Name calling?* I joke back "Well you are! You are perfectly capable of doing it yourself" he states and I argue *Well yes, I am but you know him better* there was a pause and he replied "You have a point, fine I'll do it" I smile smugly then turn over and spoon Sun as we fall asleep.