Temporary or permanent home?

Smut
------------------------------------------

Sun POV
Me, Moon, Lunar and Eclipse had been living at Sasha's for a while now and everything was going fine. She was really nice but I still hadn't properly met Kayla, disregarding when she was testing me and Moon or when I bumped into her in the plex. Sasha had told us Kayla was coming round today so I'd finally meet her! I couldn't wait to see my creator! I sat on Moon's lap snuggling against him as he sat on the couch waiting with the other duo and Sasha for Kayla.

Knock knock

"SHE'S HERE" Sasha darted to the door and flung it open to hug her girlfriend, only it wasnt Kayla, it was the postman. "I'm so sorry!" She apologised quickly "I thought you were someone else!" Then the postman got shoved aside by a girl with waist lengh black hair and green eyes "KAYLA!" sasha happily shouted hughing her then kissing her softly. The postman left the parcel and left the driveway confused, me and Moon waked over to Kayla and Saha and smiling at Kayla. "WHAT THE FU-"

Moon POV
After nearly an hour of trying to explain to Kayla she finally listened to us and let us stay. "Sun.. can I talk to you, privately?" Sun nodded and we walked out the room "I SWEAR IF YOU DO ANYTHING I'LL-" Sasha was cut off my me "Don't worry Sasha we'll be back soon" we walked into a bathroom as it was the most private place, "Do you think we'll live here forever? Or more so, would you want to?" Sun thought fir a moment "I mean yes I'd want to work and actually be paid but wouldn't they be looking for us?" I shrugged "They'll replave us easily Sun, we're animatronics and they're Fazbears" Sun thought for a moment "I mean I don't see why not, but I'll need some..." His eyes flicked downwards then back up to my face, "convincing" I smirked and held his chin between my thumb and finger, "Alright then my love"

You see, Sasha knew this would happen so she showed me the specific bathroom that there was condoms in. It was conveniently the one me and Sun were in so I reached back and grabbed one. I kissed him deeply and pinned him on the wall, I slowly undressed his bottom half and slipped my tounge into his mouth, I had placed the condom down for a second as I slid my fingers into him, I started thrusting them to prepare him "Mph~" he moaned out "Faster~" I slip a third finger inside , scissoring him "Ahh~" he moans louder but I kiss him to scilence him, I unzip my trousers and put the condom on my hard cock, "Ready?" I ask him and he nods, I replace my soaked fingers with my erect dick and start thrusting making him moan. We were stood up so everytine I thrushed he would fall onto me and make me go deeper, this earned some new noises out of him as I sped up "AHHGHMPH~" he moaned loudly as I thrusted. I went faster, making me go deeper as I kept going. I felt myself nearing my edge, "In?" I asked as I saw his eyes roll back in pleasure "Ahh~ ye-mph- yes~" he said moaning as I thrusted a few more times before releasing into him. I pulled out soon after and removed the condom, throwing it away. "Good boy~" I said before nibbling the sensetive spot on his rays making him moan. As I moved closer I felt that he needed a bit of help so as I nibbled his ray I pumped my hand up and down his dick. "AhH~ MoOnY~" he moaned as I went faster, he soon was close but as I felt that I laid him down, then I hovered over him "Want me to?" He nodded eagerly and I bent down to kiss him, thrusting him into me in the process. "Mph~" I moaned as I started moving. I went faster each time and started lifting myself off, feeling he was close. I then slammed myself onto him making him moan loudly as he came into me, "Good boy Sunny~" I said kissing him passionately, letting him fill me. Soon I lifted off him and noticed he didn't have a condom on so I had to clean us up, it took a few minutes but afterwards we walked out the bathroom.

Sasha POV
"Did you enjoy yourselves in there boys?" I asked them laughing as their faced rurned red. "You heard?" Moon asked, I nodded, "We all did"