First Day

Sun POV

'Where am I?' I look around and see moon slouched against what I think is a wall of a ball pit, I then see some people and they notice me. One of them looks at me, is that one I remember from tests? I see if it is and ask her name 'Kayla?' She looks at me suprised and then askes someone next to her something I cant hear, when she looks back up at me she responds 'Yes sun? If your asking where you are wait for Moon then we'll explain' I nod slowly and sit down, it takes Moon another 10 minutes to wake up and he looks around and comes to me, I think he was going to ask where we were but then Kayla started to speak 'You two are now daycare attendants, you will look after children and you should know what to do. Moon, you will look after them during the night and Sun, you will during the day. Your room is up there' she points up to a small room overhanging the ballpit 'And thats it, if you need anything alert staff with that button on your arm and parts and service is just down the hall' she thinks for a moment then finishes with 'Thats about it, I'll be in parts and service most of the time if you need me' and with that her and the other people were gone. I look at Moon and realise how close he is standing to me. He looks at me and his face goes slightly red, 'Moon? Are you ok?' I ask concerned for him 'Oh uh yeah, just taking it all in I guess, I'm gonna go up to our room see what its like' and he left without another word. I didnt know what to do so I just walked around the daycare and then bumped into someone, its realy hard to see people at this hight 'Hello! Sorry about that' I say then the person looks up at me, she has a gray shirt on with blue denim overalls that have a logo on them. The logo has a little rainbow then Superstar Daycare Attendant under it with a sun and moon either side. The girl had black hair that faded into purple with bright green eyes. 'Its ok' she responded 'I'm Sasha' I looked at her 'I'm Sun' I responded as if she couldnt already tell. She gave a small laugh then told me she had to get back to her job and walked away. I hope I see her again, she was nice. I leave to go to my room and see what Moons been doing.