Job Interviews

Smut again sorry
------------------------------------------

Sun POV
Today was the day! We were getting job interviews so we could get our own home! Me, Moon, Eclipse and Lunar had planned we would all share a house but one couple would live upstairs and one downstairs, like roommates. I was going for a job interview at a daycare because I love working with kids and Lunar was joining me, however Moon was working in a secondary school (secondary is grades 6 through 12 for Americans, this was off google so might not be accurate) and Eclipse was at a primary school. (Primary School includes Kindergarten and grades 1-5 for Americans, google again) We were all having the interviews on the same day and all had to be in our human forms so we needed new clothing.

I was wearing a yellow hoodlie with Sun print on it and jeans, Lunar was wearing a light blue shirt and plain black trousers, because the place we were working didn't have uniform. Moon was wearing a plain black suit and so was Eclipse. Obviously me and Lunar were simping over our partners because people in suits are hot and we all set off, Sasha driving, to our new jobs.

-After interviews-

Moon POV
Everyone in the car was buzzing as we had all instantly got the jobs, we were so happy about the fact we could all get money to buy a house soon. Me and Eclipse had a chat in private when we got home. A top to top chat, "Should we surprise our partners as a reward?" I asked him, "You mean..?" I nodded "And Sasha's out so no need to worry about her" he nodded and we left where we were, I took Sun ro our room and saw Eclipse taking Lunar to theirs, I nodded at him and he nodded back.

I pinned Sun to the wall "I think you deserve a reward for today~" I teased and he looked at me lustfully "And I'm going to try something.. new~" I purred getting a box of.. toys out. Sun gulped and I chuckled, "Don't worry Sunny, I wont be too harsh." I laid him down on the bed and inserted a vibrator into him while pinning his wrists down. We were still in our human forms as we hadn't changed back, oh and I forgot to mention. We found out that as a human we have actual fluids, ones that.. work. I continued grinding on him which made him very horny I turned the level up to half making him moan, then turned it up to max and he was moaning my name very loudly, I nibbled his ray on his sweet spot, which made him moan louder. I replaced the vibrator with myself and waited for him to adjust, "May I?" I asked. Sun nodded.

Sun POV
This feels amazing, Moon slowly started thrusting. He was trying to relocate my sweet spot and soon found it. As he moved there I moaned louder "F-faster Moony~" I asked him and he went faster while kissing my neck leaving love bites all over. He soon was going faster and stroking my dick in time with his thrusts which made me moan a bit louder than before. Soon I could feel myself nearing my climax and he was too.  His thrusts were more out of time and soon he came into me, the stimulation making me cum too. "AHhHhHH~" I moaned loudly as I threw my head back im pleasure, he kissed me passionately, thrusting a few more times before pulling out "I love you Sunny" he said before lying ontop of me. I smiled as an 'I love you too' then fell asleep cuddling him happily thinking how lucky I am.