After charging

Its still night btw. My writing block went away and gave me this. This has lemon. A lot of it. And its pretty detailed I think so be warned. Also I changed them completely in this so Moon is a bottom but I originally had him as a top and they are waterproof for the story to make sense. Its currently 1:30 am :)
________________________

Sun POV
I just finished charging but it was 3am, Moon stepped out of his charging station too and the second I saw him I remembered what had happened earlier. 'Hi Sun...' he says to me. I instantly become flustered 'Hi Moon' I think if I should mention earlier and I do 'So you know earlier...?' I ask him. He goes a bit red 'Yes?' 'Well I was thinking-' before I could finish speaking he pinned me against the wall like earlier. 'Yes Sunny~' I swallow a lump in my throat and know I might regret what I'm about to say 'Wanna continue that?' He smirks at me and lies on the bed pulling me ontop of him. He then pulls my clothes off and then his own off. I look down and realise he has both a dick and vagina, I start grinding my hips on him to stimulate him and he starts quietly moaning.

Moon POV
I didn't expect Sun to start so soon and as he does I feel amazing. He then puts his dick inside of my vagina, thrusting as he does so and I start moaning louder. 'Ahh~' I moan and he lowers down his head and starts biting my neck. He moves his head and starts making out with me, I moan into his mouth as he does so and he starts moaning too which turns me on even more making my dick hard. This makes him thrust even faster while jacking me off. We both finish at the same time and lie in a pool of our liquids, falling asleep together. When we wake up he's still inside of me and as he pulls out I moan quietly. He goes in the bathroom to clean himself up then comes and carries me and puts me in the bath and cleans me too. While I get dressed he changes our bedsheets then gets dressed himself. We go to the balcony and jump into the ball pit ready to see the kids again.

Sun POV
I thought I would regret saying that but I didn't. I just have a lust for more now.