Parts and Service

Moon POV
I crawl out of the tower careful to not wake Sun and fly my way to P&S as I don't want to be too loud and wake anyone, when I arrive it is 5:30am and one staff member was there. 'Hiya Moon!' She said, I felt like I knew her but she was probably removed from my memories too. 'Hi...' I replied unenthusiastically 'Are you ok Moon, you sound a bit... off?' I looked at her and started walking to her and she backed up as if scared, 'Why cant I remember most things from before the pizzaplex was burnt down?' I say still approaching her till she was cornerd. 'I d-don't know Moon..'  she was clearly scared but then her eyes go wide in realisation 'Wait..' she walked over to this computer thing outside the protective cylinder, 'Can you step inside there please and lie down?' She asks gesturing to the bed in side the cylinder. I do as she says and wait, I soon feel myself power off..

Engineer (Kayla) POV
'God management needs to explain what theyre thinking..' I mumble to myself while trying to search for Moon's old memory files, 'Oh?' I announce seeing he still has the memories but for some reason they're in a  locked folder. No matter how hard I click on it, it wont open so I call Sasha for help, 'Hey Sasha? You know Moon?' I ask her. 'Yeah whats wrong' she seems worried at this point so I explain 'His old memories are in a folder that's somehow.. locked? I cant open it or anything and he can't remember anything that I'm guessing is in it' theres static for a second 'You need another animatronic to help..' she says sounding disappointed or upset  'I'll go and get Sun then! Tha-' she cuts me off 'No not one of them, you need a new one.' I stay in silence waiting for her to continue, 'They started to build another animatronic that was like Sun and Moon in a way but also different. He was 10ft when their original desgins were created and he looked like a mix of the two. Because of him being a mix he can easily fix the others but it would take months, maybe years to build him. Moon will have to put up with it until we get an ok to build him.' I stand in shock 'What was his name?' I ask her, 'He was called..'

------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger bc im tired. Also sorry for the short chapter.