This chapter is sponsered by: pure smut

As you can see from the title. This is purely smut but a bit fluffy at the end.

________________________

Moon POV
"Want to keep going?" I ask him. He looks at me and nods quickly, I get 2 of my fingers and slide them into him and start thrusting them in and out of him while softly biting his neck "I should've expected this.." I hear Lunar say as I go faster in and out of Sun. I start spreading my fingers apart as I thrust making him moan even louder, I move my head up and start making out with and he moans into the passionate kissing. I add yet another finger into him and keep going even faster this time. "AHHhhhH~" he moans, very loudly.

Eclipse POV
WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO HEAR THIS?!

Sun POV
I arch my back as I moan and Moon hits my sweet spot, I feel him take his fingers out and I whine at the empty feeling before it is filled again, and I moan loudly from it. "M-MoOn" I moan out as he starts thrusting into me, he goes faster with each thrust and eventually the deepest he can. As he hits my sweet spot with each thrust I moan louder "M-MoOn~ cl-cloSe~" I manage to moan out through the intense pleasure radiating through me as a knot forms in my stomach. I arch my back as my orgasm comes and I finish on Moon but that doesn't stop him, he keeps going, getting faster and faster with me moaning in pleasure and pain. I feel his movements getting sloppier before he slams into me one last time and finishes, coating my walls with his liquids. He pulls out of me slowly, making me moan in the pleasure it gives me before he picks me up, taking me to the bathroom and sitting me on the counter.

"Looks like you have a little problem?" He says to me and I look down to see my erected dick and I go red from embarrassment, it not seeming to soften Moon asks "Want me to help?" I nod slowly. Is Moons gonna be bottom?

Moon POV
As I say that I move my head to his dick and put it in my mouth, Sun moaning from the pleasure it gives him, I start bobbing my head up and down then put my hands round it and start moving them along with my head, Sun throws his head back in pleasure then puts his hands on the back if my head, pushing me down so I'm deep throating him. (a/n typing this will haunt me for life) I gag but keep going and eventually go faster, earning louder, higher pitched lewd noises from Sun, I go the fastest I can and he moans the loudest he can before finishing in my mouth, I swallow it and clean off his dick with my tounge before lifting him up and putting him in the bath.

Sun POV
Moon puts me in the bath then sits behind me abd runs the water, Moon wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on mine as the water splashes over our bodies. He the starts washing me as I can't stand before he washes himself then takes us out. He wraps me in a towel before saying "Can you move enough to dry yourself?" I flex my arms then nod before he exits the room, he comes back in with moon and star themed pyjamas on and places my sun themed ones on the counter. He then dresses me in mine before picking me up and putting me in bed. He crawls in next to me and we fall asleep, Moon spooning me and I cuddle closer into him before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

628 words