Again

Engineer (Kayla) POV
'FOR FUCKS SAKE' I shouted at no one but everyone heard and Sasha came over to me 'You ok Kayla?' She asked looking worried, I had to lower my voice to a wisper for what I was going to say 'The stupid company wants us to redesign every animatronic and rebuild them in 6 months!' I complain to her. She rolls her eyes 'Lets get started then?' She said knowing she had to do dj who was pretty big in his original design but now she could choose everything on him and so could I with Sun and Moon.

'This is perfect' I said to myself as I finished my sketch of Sun and Moon, Sun had the same outfit as before but with a bell on the ruffles round his neck and a few glow in the dark elements in his trouser stripes, ribbons and rays, his rays were more curved and sunflower themed as to not hurt people. Moon had the same outfit and also had the bell on his ruffle as well as glow in the dark stars and ribbons, their trousers weren't puffed out anymore by metal framing and they could emote like a human. I made them able to heat for the children and have foam and silicone intop of the metal where their wires and electrical aspects were so they were ok for children to lie against, they were also now 9ft not 8ft as it would be easier for them to see children if they were taller. They still worked in the daycare but were allowed to leave as every Friday they would be out for an hour with the glamrocks on stage so they got more recognition.

Luckily we had all their memories stored in a computer so we didn't have to find the chips and when I opened their folders.. 'Holy shit' I said apparently loud enough to gain Sasha's interest 'What did you find? I looked at djmms memories and their all depressing but in one he's drunk with the others' I laugh slightly then click on Moon's file first and go to a specific one of his memories showing him and Sun having sex 'Who's idea was it to make them able to do that?' I asked Sasha 'I don't know but how did they even find out?' She was right, before they basically couldn't take off their clothes without a lot of effort  so how did they find that out? Sasha then asked me something to try and change the topic as I clicked off the screen 'Should I make djmm smaller than he was or redesign him completely?' I took a second of thought then replied 'If you have ideas already you should redesign, he was a bit big before' and she nodded her head and walked away shouting 'Thank you' over her sholder. Now to get help to build them, I thought to myself.