Melting

Chica POV
Even though Roxy said I shouldn't cook again after last time I decided to try and cook her favourite food for her which was paella so I cooked all day to get it perfect.

I looked back at the food after cleaning up and realised it was somehow on fire! I called staff immediately but no one came so I had to try to put it out and couldn't so I called the others but by then it had already spread catching fire to half of the things in my room so I left my room to keep myself safe and everyone came running seeing the smoke. 'CHICA WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!' Monty shouted at me 'I WAS TRYING TO COOK PAELLA' I looked at Roxy hinting it was for her then looked back at him 'AND LOOKED AWAY FOR A MINUTE AND IT WAS ON FIRE' even Freddy looked mad which he rarely is 'GRAB YOUR CHARGERS AND GO!' Moon shouted as he flew here, Sun in arms, on the wire he used to fly and found out what was happening. Everyone ran to grab their chargers but mine was long gone in the fire, it spread even more and as we all ran to the exit we saw there was no way out for us.

Moon POV
Terrified of what could happen I went the fastest I could to the main entrance but it was locked up with a big metal shutter over it 'Shit' I heard Roxy say under her breath. Sun didnt even say anything about her swearing as he knew as well as everyone there was no way out, we had nothing near to stop the ever growing fire and we looked at eachother as the fire got closer to us, the only person who could get out was Gregory thanks to a window a few feet up 'Goodbye Superstar' I heard Freddy say as he helped Gregory out. We were too big to use the windows and as the fire got right in front of us we knew this was it.. the fire consumed us and we felt ourselves slowly melting.. 'Poor Chica will die thinking this was all her fault' Sun whispered in my ear as his last words, I gave him one last kiss as did Roxy to Chica and our systems shut down..

________________________
Short chapter but yeah Chicas a horrible cook.