The bar

This is another with lime so its a 3 in a row now. They also get drunk
________________________

Sun POV
(After closing) I didn't know we could eat or drink till now but I guess we can have sex so it would make sense for us to eat too. As me and Moon walked to one of the biggest party rooms where all the Glamrocks and DJMM were waiting we talked to each other about what we want too eat and drink, who will have alcohol and who won't so the one who doesn't can drag the other back to our room and other things.

When we arrived we couldn't help but notice how tall and wide the doors were, 'It must be a dance room so Dj can get in' Moon thought out loud. Then Chica burst open the doors and smiled at us 'Hi Sun! Hi Moon! Come on in' she said. Chica sounded very energetic as she practically dragged us into the room and sat us down at the table next to each other. As this was one of the adult party rooms it had a bar and a bartender bot. The waiter bot came over to us and took our orders, me and Moon had agreed I would be the one drinking today and he would be next time. We noticed Gregory at the table with us and I looked at Glamrock Freddy confusedly but he found nothing wrong with it.

Moon POV
As the night went on and the others got drunker and Gregory looked more worried I was sat there listening to them all talking about nothing that made sense when Sun put his hand on my thigh and squeezed it. I felt myself go bright red but in everyone's drunken state they had no idea what was going on, Sun's hand then moved over to my crotch area making me hornier and more tense.

When everyone was extremely drunk or passed out later on, me and Gregory had to get everyone to their rooms. We decided to mess with Monty and Freddy a bit and put them both in Monty's room, mainly because they had passed out and also because it was the closest. It would also be funny to see their reaction so we left them there. So that gregory still had some supervision he was allowed to sleep in the naptime part of the daycare for the night and I took Sun upstairs for him to sleep. Gregory then came upstairs to me and Sun's rooms and asked 'Moon can I sleep up here in one of your beds as you use the charging station?' I replied to him 'If you feel safer up here then of course' and we both went to sleep.