New Roommate

Smut chapter.
-----------------------------------------

Eclipse POV
I followed Sun and Moon back to the daycare and up to their room. 'If you want to, Moon, we could share a room like we used to and Eclipse, you could have Moon's old room?' Sun asked us hoping Moon would say yes. 'Why not? Eclipse are you ok with it?' Moon asked me 'Of course I am!' I replied and we all sorted it out in less than 15 minutes, I was settling into my room when I heard noises coing from Sun and Moon's room so I decided to investigate.

Sun POV
'Now that your back we can do this properly..' I said seductively to Moon while pinning him on the bed. I pressed my face against his and kissed him passionetly, I bit his lip for entrance and he gave me it, I kept exploring his mouth as I took our clothes off leaving us in just boxers, I started to grind on Moon, feeling him get wetter by the second, I slowly pulled his boxers off and moved myself down his body so my head was between his thighs, I slid my tongue in his clit and started thrusting my tongue in and out of him, 'Ah~ Hhh~' his moans got me even more excited and I started going faster earning a louder moan. I hear footsteps growing close to the door so I quickly threw a blanket over Moon and went to the door, Eclipse was about to knock when I opened it 'Are you two ok? I heard noises coming from in here it sounded like you were.. hurt? Do you need me to fix any of you?' Eclipse asked, clearly worried. 'Oh no, we're perfectly fine in here just.. ignore the noises ok? Sorry about that.' I replied before quickly shutting the door and going back to Moon.

'Where were we again?' I asked the impatient animatronic before me, all he did in response was thrusted his hips up as I went back between his legs and started thrusting my tongue again. After a while of this Moon moaned out 'Im gOnnA~' but before he could finish the sentence he released all over my face, 'I'm not done with you yet Moony~' I said to him as I pulled down my boxers revealing my already hard dick, I slowly pressed myself into him as he moaned in pleasure, almost instinctively wrapping his legs around me trying to make me push myself in further. I did do what he wanted and then started thrusting myself in and out as the room filled with Moon's moans, this made it even better for me and I sped up 'AHHH~ SunNy~' I heard him moan. I kept going and ended up putting myself fully in and thrusting faster, making him and me finish, covering the bedsheets. We were both a panting mess as I collapsed ontop of him. I then pulled out and picked him up placing him in the bath as I changed the bedding and cleaned us both up, Moon being awake during this and smiling slightly as I placed him back in bed, he fell asleep and I put his charging lead in for him as I held him in the spoon position, soon falling asleep holding him.

Eclipse POV
Why did they give me a permanent wall x-ray function?