After hours

Moon POV
When the daycare finally closes I go to Sun and grab him, flying him to my half of our room with the wire and tell him to sit on my bed as he gets red and flustered. 'W-what are you doing Moon?' He asks me, 'Oh nothing Sunny' I reply as I sit with him of him 'Why did you get thise kids to like me?' I ask him 'Well you know, they were scared of you but doing that made you more liked.... and I'm scared you'll get decommissioned..' he mumbled the last part but I hear it and smile softly. He cares about me! 'Anyway, I have some news for you I've been waiting to say all day!' He looks at me and tilts his head, his rays moving with it, he looks cute like that.. I shake off my thoughts and finish 'Were getting a new animatronic here!' I tell him and he is ecstatic 'YAYAYAYAY WHO IS IT WHAT ARE THEY CALLED WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE, wait.. why..? He asks the last but more seriously, 'He's called Eclipse, he looks like a mix of us and were getting him so I can get my memories back for you!' I tell him happily.

Sun POV
Theres no way... why would they bring him back? All the things he did to us.. they might change him but hopefully we'll see less of him and if Moon does get his memories back we'll give Eclipse the back breaking hammock! Thats if Moon wants to share a bed when he remembers.. but thats for another time 'So..uh Moon?' I ask him 'Yes Sun?' He questions back 'How long till he arrives?' He smiles at me 'About 2 weeks to a month they said! He'll be 11ft by the way and will help us protect the daycare rather than look after kids with us.' He tells me as I let out a sigh of relief, that bitch won't be back anytime soon and in the meantime I can try to help Moon get his memories back  instead of having Eclipse, 'Moon?'

It had been a few minutes since I told him my plan and I had pinned him to the floor already, 'Now if your uncomfortable with what we used to do tell me~' I say accidentally flirtatious and flustering him, 'Of course Sunny' I smile at him and lower my head down 'Are you ready' I say 'Y-yes..' he says swallowing obviously nervous and as I'm about to lean down and make out with him he whisper shouts 'THERES PEOPLE!' He gets up from under me and acts like nothing happened but luckily the staff that walked in just walked out instantly, they were probably in the wrong place. Moon comes back over to me and asks 'Wanna finish whatever you were about to do?' He smiles innocently 'Ok if you want to then we will' I say as I pin him back on the bed.