I thought I was yours?

Sun POV
I wake up and see Eclipse and Moon sat on the couch watching the tv, obviously this didn't bother me but when I got closer I found out that Moon was laid on Eclipse, Eclipse's arm around Moon's body and Moon asleep. Eclipse turns to me and holds his top arms up in defence "I swear it's not what it looks like!" He whispers as to not wake Moon "Why is he?- I-" Eclipse cuts me off "We were watching a film waiting for you to wake up and his battery ran low and he fell asleep, I didn't move him so he wouldn't wake up" Eclipse explained, me nodding to say it was ok. He doesn't know about a safety feature that was installed on him where me and Moon can read his mind, *l'm sorry for lying to you Sun..* Eclipse thought. Moon then stirred awake and slowly got off Eclipse, I had already gone back to my bed to sit so he didn't see me but I heard him speak as I recorded it "Sun won't find out about that right?" He asked Eclipse "He won't if you keep it down, he's awake!" They then started having a normal conversation while I got ready for the day.

~time skip~

It was nearly nap time and I asked Eclipse if he could watch the kids for a minute and I took Moon out of the corner. "Care to explain this?" I asked then played the recording from this morning. "I- we- uhh.." Moon stuttered "Stop trying to make an excuse just give me an answer on what happened" Moon looked upset but not at me, at himself "After you powered off me and Eclipse went to dj's to get a drink, we ended up drunk and then pretty much everything is a blur, I remember enough to tell you that we didn't go too far and that it meant nothing, you are the only one I love Sun." I was in shock but still needed an answer "So what did you's do?" I asked, Moon answered while staring at the ground, "All I know is we made out and I ended up asleep on the couch with him.." I hold back the upset anger and nod. "Ok.." he looks at me sadly "Please Sun, believe me it didn't mean anything" I thought you said I was yours Moon.. I think to myself. "I- I believe you.." Moon smiles softly. "Thank you." He says then hugs me, as I hug him I put a small camera on him, I trust him, it's Eclipse I don't trust.

Moon POV
I enter the nap time corner and go to Eclipse, "Clip?" I say to get his attention and he nods "We have to stop, it was too close with Sun today, and I don't want to have to pick but he is my boyfriend" Eclipse looks at me and nods "It's alright I understand!" He whispers back seemingly not bothered. Maybe it did mean nothing after all.

________________________

Bit of angst (I think) today as I cried like 5 minutes before writing this. Also its 2:05am when I wrote this and turns out the five minutes was actually an hour ago.