Now we're alone...

There is lime in this but not that much.
——————————————————

Sun POV
We enter the daycare and Moon grabs my shoulders and pins me against a wall. 'Now we're alone... we can do this, he presses his lips against mine and kisses me. I feel myself going red as he keeps kissing me, he bites my bottom lip to request entrance to my mouth and I give him it. I feel his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth making sure not to miss a bit. Our tongues twirl around each other for a while, and when we pull back for a breath a strand of saliva is still between us and we go back to making out. We keep doing this for about 10 minutes then stop out of breath. I look down and see Moon has had his hand in my trousers while we were making out and was touching my dick, (the fuck am I writing) I noticed I was hard and he probably did too but we ignored it for now and hurried to our room before Moons battery dies.

Moons POV
WHAT DID I JUST DO WHY DID I Do THAT I think to myself as we go to our room. HE'S YOUR FRIEND NOT ANYTHING LIKE THAT... but what if he wants to.. he wasn't that fazed when I touched him, in fact he looked like he liked it. I should ask him tomorrow but what if he just ignores it by then? I'm awoken from my thoughts by Sun 'Moon we're here. Are you ok?' Hes acting like nothing happened so I reply 'Yeah I'm ok just lost in my own world that's all' Sun looks at me in a sort of loving way 'Hm ok' and we go up to our room.

After changing clothes and talking we get into our charging stations, 'Night Sun see you at 6' and Sun replies 'See you then Moony' and we fall asleep/start charging.