Gregory in the daycare

Gregory POV
When I woke up in the morning and saw Moon about to leave I realised I should at least tell him I'm awake 'Moon' I whisper, his head turning to face me 'Yes Starlight?' He usually called the kids Stars but this was new so I accepted it 'Should I go back to Freddy soon?' Since Freddy adopted me after the viruses were treated or fixed hes been really over protective about me and worrying constantly about me. Moon nodded at me then motioned a finger to his lips and pointed to Sun, soon after he left and I started getting ready.

Sun POV
I woke up and had a banging headache and relised I was in my charging station, I looked around and saw Gregory, the little rule breaker! Why was he here and where was Moon? I got up and the child flinched at the noise till he realised it was me, 'Hi Sun, are you ok?' That was odd for Gregory, usually he had no care for me or Moon but when I looked down I noticed my legs were shaking as if I was about to fall any second 'Yes Sunshine im o-' I didn't manage to finish my sentance as my legs immediately buckled under me and I fell to the ground, if it weren't for the abount of cushions that had been placed around my charging station I would have been to parts and services, Moon must have heard the noise as I heard metalic footsteps clanking up the stairs and Moon bursting through the door 'SUN?'

The next thing I remember is lying on my bed with Gregory and Moon stood around me 'Sun are you ok?' 'Sun can you hear me?' Sun do you need this, Sun do you need that was all I could hear around me, Moon then sat next to me seeing me being overwhelmed and stroked my back, 'its ok Sunny' and I rested my head on his shoulder as he calmed me. I eventually got up and when I did Moon spoke 'I'm gonna take Gregory back to freddy, I'll explain everything when I'm home and don't worry the pizzaplex is closed today as the staff know what happened' and he walked away.

Moon POV
While I walked with Gregory we spoke and I asked him 'what do you think Freddy and Monty thought of our little trick last night?' I said and laughed a bit thinking back to what we did. 'They'll be mad if they find out it was us but they hopefully won't' Gregory replied returning the laugh. When we arrived we found Monty and Freddy talking in Freddy's room 'They must've woke up but gone to Freddy's room incase you didn't know where he was' I told Gregory as I knocked on the heavy metal door, we heard the voices stop and footsteps clanking towards the door, we were soon greeted by Freddy 'Hi Freddy you were pretty drunk last night so I took Gregory to the daycare to watch over him' Freddy gave me a pleasant smile 'Thank you Moon, also do you know why me and Monty were in the same room nevermind SAME BED?' I winced slightly as he near enough shouted the last bit then replied, 'No Freddy I don't know why maybe you were drunk and walked into the same room and didnt notice?' I queried. 'Yeah maybe' Monty flatly replied behind Freddy, 'Well I better go see you two later!' I said as I left them alone to discuss what happened.