Glitter Glue

Moon POV
I felt a kiss on my forehead and realised it was Sun. I blushed intensely at it and loved it, I wanted more though but this told me he liked me back. I got up and got dressed, we didn't have work today so I took as long as needed. Using a built in tracker I found out where Sun was and went to him, I found him in a storage room at and isle labled 'Glitter'. 'WHERE IS IT' he whisper-shouted to himself, I went to him, 'Whatcha looking for?' I asked him 'GLITTER GLUE!' He panickly shouted back. He loved glitter glue but why was he so desperate for it, 'Are you ok Sun?' I questioned to him. 'NO' was all he said back, I grabbed his shoulders and forced him to face me 'Calm down' I told him 'BUT THE GLI-' I cut him off by picking him up bridal style. 

(you thiught they were gonna kiss?)

Sun POV
'MOON PUT ME DOWN!' I demanded 'Nahh..' he replied and took me away, using the wire so I couldn't get down. 'WHERE ARE YOU TALKING ME I NEED THAT GLITTER GLUE!' I said raising my voice. 'Somewhere' was all he told me shrugging his shoulders as he did so. I gave up and just sat there.

When we got to the atrium I noticed he was holding me in a new way meaning he had to hold my inner thigh. I blushed when I saw this and he finally landed us letting me free. The Glams were all gathered round in the atrium and had saw Moon carrying me like that 'HIYA YOU TWO!!' Chica said loudly, 'Hi' Moon replied and said 'Sorry were late Sunny was trying to take glitter glue' I felt myself go red in embarrassment so I tried to laugh it off but I got even more red. Everyone knew that before the Pizzaplex had burnt down me and Moon had fucked and also knew that he couldn't remember but I could so when they'd seen Moon carrying me like that they all knew something was up and sent me a message in my mind asking what had happened, I told them I didn't know and he's just started acting.. flirty, if that's the right word, today. Everyone was confused especially Moon as he could tell we were talking but he couldn't see/hear it. We all then dropped the conversation and stalted talking to each other with our voices. 'So what did you think of your new routine yesterday?' Freddy asked us, 'I thought it was ok' I replied knowing I liked it a lot more than I let on as it brought me very close to Moon but I wouldn't say that out loud.

*After the boring conversation*

'We better go now.' I said as me and Moon got up to leave 'Ok bye you two!' Everyone said and Roxy mouthed the word lovebirds after it. I gave her a death stare as we left the room.

Moon POV
I love sunny and I can tell he loves me but I dont want to take charge. I'll just wait till he says something to me and then I'll be happy. I remember faintly something with me and Sun but it's probably just a dream. When me and him got back to our room I asked him the thing that had been on my mind since we got to the Glamrocks. 'Hey Sun?' He looked at me and tilted his head 'What were you and the Glams talking about earlier that I couldn't hear?' He went red and stuttered 'I-uh..we were-um' his stuttering gave me enough of an answer so I asked him what I already knew it was 'Me?' He looked at me and said 'No! We were talking about when the Pizzaplex burnt down what we were all doing!' He finally answered back. 'And what were you doing?' He went extremely red at my question, 'I-uhh.. It doesn't matter' he replied. I still had no clue why he was less energetic all of a sudden but it's probably because I can't remember anything before the fire. I do feel bad about it so I decide I'm going to parts and service in the morning and see if they know anything.