Day Off

Moon POV
"In regards of recent events the daycare will be closed until Monday" the speakers blared throughout the pizzaplex. It was Saturday morning, a day after Eclipses murder spree. The staff had actually listened to us for once and gave us a few days off to relax after it all. Sun walked over to me and hugged me, his rays retracting as I placed my head on his, "So what should we do then? We have the whole weekend off and everything is already clean and tidied up" Sun asked me, muffled as he was still in my grasp. "I don't realy know, there's nothing we can do apart from..." he looked up at me confused, I tapped his sholder and ran off shouting "TIG YOUR IT"

I heard his footsteps nearing me as I turned a corner and darted through a play structure entrance. I climbed to the top and then hooked my wire on, waiting for him to appear. When he reached the top and neared me I took off, this was a mistake as Sun slipped and was barely hanging onto the structure. I flew to him as fast as I could and grabbed him, carrying in my arms as he hung around my neck, shaking. I took him to our room and pulled him close, rubbing shapes on is back to sooth him. "Are you ok mi amor?" I asked him and he nodded slowly. He then hugged me tightly and I kissed him softly, whispering calming words into his ear. (a/n: what ears?) He calmed down and I stroked his rays to calm him, he shuddered and I noticed him biting his lip "You ok Sunny?" He nodded and I kept stroking his rays when I heard him moan softly, shocked I jerked my head back and he avoided eye contact. Confused (a/n: Moon your a dumbass) I kept stroking his rays when I heard him moan out "S-sensitive" and then I realised why he was moaning "Oh shit sorry Sunshine I didn't know" and I heard him whisper "K-keep going.."

Eclipse POV
I CAN'T CATCH A BREAK WITH THESE TWO. I WAS OUT WITH MONTY PLAYING GOLF AND ON MY WAY BACK TO MY ROOM I HEAR SUN MOAN. I SWEAR TO FAZ-GOD IF I HEAR ONE OF THEM MOAN ONE MORE TIME I WILL KILL SOMEONE.