Lunar and Moon

Smut
------------------------------------------

Lunar POV
I've been sat here for ages but when I saw Comet I knew it was time to speak up, Sun definitely doesn't believe I exist as he's been avoiding Moon latley and it's hurt Moon quite a bit. Lets just hope that {REDACTED} can help Sun a bit. I've been talking to {REDACTED} quite a bit and he's told me not to worry and he'll sort Sun out but he still hasn't, Moon has started to be more aggressive and easily upset so this definitely is affecting him a bit. I dont know much about love myself but I can tell when something is wrong and something is definitely wrong with Moon. Oh shit he's going over to Sun, I might as well watch this.

Moon POV
I go over to Sun to see if he'll acknowledge me for once but as soon as he sees me he turns away. I sit next to him on the barrels and speak "Hi Sunny, you ok?" He looks over at me "Yeah" that's odd, his voice sounds different and hes not energetic.. I hear Lunar cover his mouth in shock, "Hey Moon? Think you could let me take over for a second?" He asks me *Yeah of course, how?* I reply "Focus on me only and it should work, you can take over again whenever and I can't stop you." I do as he says and I am in  what I'm guessing is my head and there's a window, I go to the window and I'm looking out of my eyes.

Lunar POV
"{REDACTED} is that you?" The Sun animatronic looks over to me "Well done Lunar, you guessed correct" I sigh "Can Sun take back over or not?" He gives a small smirk "This was my body originally so take a guess" *Moon?* I try getting moons attention "Yeah?" *This isn't Sun, he is not a threat as long as you don't let him get too strong, try make him let Sun take over, best way to to it, fuck him.* I can tell Moon is in shock but still agrees *I'm done with him if you would like to now?* I feel Moon take over and as he does he grabs onto {REDACTED} and takes him to Sun and his' room.

Moon POV
I push 'Sun' into our room and pin him to the bed "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He shouts, I don't respond as I'm doing this to get my Sun back. I lean down and start kissing him while grinding on him, he moans and I can hear Suns higher pitched voice there! It's working! I keep going and start playing with the string keeping his trousers up, I pull it and it unties, I then pull his trousers down along with my own and keep grinding but also teasing him with my dick, "AhhHh~" Sun moans then his voice changes
"STOP YOU IDIOT"
it changes back
"NO YOU STOP TAKING MY BODY"
The deep voice happens again
"FUCK YOU"
Then he stays as his voice
"FUCK YOU TOO"
He moans loudly as he feels me teasing him and I stop, hugging him happy to have my Sun back.

"Want to keep going?" I ask

________________________
HAHAHA SMUT CLIFFHANGER
{REDACTED} does have an actual name but its not going to be revealed yet, take some guesses in the comments

Till next time my children