Leave the Plex?

Angst
------------------------------------------

Sun POV
I was sat with Moon on the balcony and we were watching Lunar and Eclipse as I leaned on him. "Hey Sun?" He suddenly said, I hummed in response "Do you ever want to... leave?" I furrowed my eyebrows "What do you mean Moony?" I asked him curiously "Have you ever wondered if we could not just leave the daycare, but leave the plex itself, have our own lives not dictated by some random old man in a rabbit suit" I chuckled and looked up to see Moon staring far into the daycare, glancing at me then looking back again. "Have you ever thought about us sneaking out? Leading our own lives?" I looked at him, he was looking at something but no matter how much I concentrated, I failed to see it.

I spoke after a while "Moon... what about the kids-" Moon's head snapped to me "What do you mean what about the kids?? Theres plenty of daycares out there that would take them! If we left we could get a job of choice! You'd still be able to be a daycare attendant just not a trapped one!" He snapped at me angrily. My eyes filled with tears that I blinked away, "Moon.. I'd love to live in a proper house with you, have free will and all but how would we escape?" He looked at me hopefully "Our human forms" he simply replied "What about Eclipse, Lunar and... Solar?" The glimmer of hope faded from his eyes, "We'd have to talk to them but are you definitely coming if we plan?" I thought for a moment of the ups and downs... the daycare... it's been my- our only home forever... the kids... Freddy and the gang... Dj... what about them..? "Moon I..." I took a deep breath "I need time to think ok?" He nodded sadly and went to our room. I went down to Lunar and Eclipse and spoke like normal to them.

Moon POV
I have to leave... now. Sunny may not be ready but I am. I pack my bags quickly and hide them under the bed.

-In the night-

Sun is fast asleep, using my night vision I write him a note to leave on the bed:

'Dear Sun, that's cheesy but I just want to say, I love you. I have left the Pizzaplex as I couldn't stand another day here.. I will miss you and I hope that you will leave one day too. If you do, I wish to find you. I may crawl through the vents to you on rare occasions and leave a note like an address and such but please, don't replace me... I do love you truly and would take you with me but I can tell you dont wish to leave, not yet at least.

From your lover-
Moon