Back to the Pizzaplex

Sun POV
'AAAAAA' I screamed as I felt the fire engulf me then realised there was no fire. The others did the exact same as we looked at eachother then our surroundings, we were in the pizzaplex but it looked... newer? I kept looking round and saw a new animatronic and Moon looked different, he looked at me and smiled... HE SMILED? 'MOON YOUR FACE MOVED YOU CAN EMOTE!' Moon looked at me shocked as I emoted while speaking 'SO CAN YOU!' He picks me up and spins me as the others talk to eachother not seeing then we hear Freddy 'You two, the 'new' animatrinic is just dj' Freddy was stood right next to us, did he just see that? 'Wheres Gregory?' I ask him even though he won't know as we all just got here only remembering the place burning. 'I'll have to ask staff but he'll be close by, some-' freddy gets cut off as he heres a childs voice 'Freddy!' Freddy turns and looks out the main entrance doors 'GREGORY!' He runs and picks up his adopted son (how a robot adopt a human I have no idea) hugging him close. 'I missed you so much' gregory says before adding 'And the warmth obviously' he guestures to outside where theres a thick layer of snow 'Oh superstar I'm so sorry' Freddy apologises then Gregory speaks out of the blue 'You dint feel like metal and you're warmer?' Freddy looks at him however still holding him and presses his leg, his leg pushed inwards like skin and was apparently warm, everyone does the same and when me and Moon look down we notice we don't have the mesh under our trousers! We smile at eachother then decide to go to the daycare 'We're off now see you's' Moon shouts and he carrys me away on the wire.

Once we are in the daycare Moon asks me how long we've been here before the fire as he can only remember summer, on the day we got here. My world feels like it has ended, he doesn't remember anything we did or any of that, he doesn't even know Gregory...

'Whats the date?' He asks me, 'Its the 1st of  December your remembering ages ago' I reply sadly, 'Oh.. well can you fill me in please?' I decide if I should as it could ruin us as friends so I decide to leave certain bits out.

Moon POV
I can't remember months of being here and I feel bad, so much must have happened but I don't know. Sun finally speaks and tells me a few things that are important like Roxy and Chica dating, me apparently putting Monty and freddy in the same bed and then the fire which I can remember, he also tells me how Gregory is Freddy's son as he adopted him but Sun is definitely leaving bits out, after he finishes speaking we go up to our room and I read a book.