Kaysha Oneshot

This isnt lore related so you can skip of you like but they will be mentioned in later chapters.
________________________

Kayla (mechanic) POV
I was sitting in p&s not having anything to do because all the animatronics were fine, my main 2 to fix were Sun and Moon, you know.. I think they're dating. Ooo I have a drawing idea now! I pick up my notepad and take my pencil from behind my ear and rest the notebad on my crossed leg. I start desgining an animatronic that looked like a mix of Sun and Moon, they had one blue arm and one yellow, they had rays and a hat, one eye was red and the other was blue, their trousers had little suns and moons on them and their bells had purple ribbons. I decided to call her Nova and most of her design colours were that of a supernova. "She'd be a perfect kid for them" I stated out loud "Yeah she would" a voice behind me said and I span my chair and stood up to face them, just to realise it was Sasha.

Sasha had been my work best friend since we started here, she had ginger hair, dark brown eyes and vitiligo skin. She always wore these brown mechanic steampunk looking goggles on her head and I'd never seen her wear them on her eyes, her usual outfit was blue denim overalls that were shorts and ended at her knees. Her outfit was a contrast to mine, mine was the suplied work uniform as I couldnt decide what to wear but I also had heels on. I had bright green eyes and coal black hair too.

Sasha POV

God I love Kayla...

...

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST THINK?!?!

I mean it wasnt wrong I was about to basically ask her out...

Oh well.

"Hi Kayla!" I said to her happily "I need to get you a bell" she said and I laughed as she shook her head in joking disapproval. "Wanna go to the theatre with me?" I asked as my face was dusted in a light pink at what I'd just said. "Of course, I don't exactly have any work to do here.." she said gesturing around the room so we set off for the cinema.

~time skip~

We arrived at the 'cinema' that was in the daycare and sat together, I turned the projector on and we picked a film. Halfway through it I went to pick something up and Kayla did to so we ended up holding hands!!! We looked at eachother making eye contact for a second before pulling our hands away. Near the end of the film it happened again and as the titles appeared on the screen I held her hand and pulled her close, I tilted my head for permission and she nodded, I filled the space between our faces and we kissed, I ended up pulling her into my lap, her legs locked around me as we made out. Moon opened the door and as I kept hold of her waist and she held my shoulders as he stared at us. "What? You and your Sunny boy have done worse!" He flushed a bright red and left.

Kayla POV

YES SHE LIKES ME TO IM SO HAPPY. As we made out after Moon was gone I felt her lift me and take me back to p&s. "So uhm.." she said rubbing the nape of her neck "Will you be my-" she said but I cut her off by kissing her, my arms on hers which were on my face. "Yes." She smiled and kissed me back.

________________________

I have quenched my need to write about these two and I'm happy with how this came out.