3

"Michelle?" I called out as soon as I arrived at the hotel room. "Where are you?"

I heard shuffling in the bathroom before a response. "In here. Just a second. I'm almost done." I hear her voice echoes. 

I sigh as I sit on my bed dropping my stuff. What a tiring day. I scrolled through my phone while waiting for Michelle to come out of the bathroom. 

"Hey" I hear her say as she walks towards her bed. I looked up from my phone to lock gaze with her. 

I smiled at the sight of her. "Hi" she reached for something on her bedside table as she rummages through her things. "How are you doing now?" 

"Quite better." she replied, not looking up. 

"Good to hear." I paused. "What happened back there? Why were you pulled out? Is everything okay?" I asked, trying to get a view of her face but she was still looking down as she was trying to find something. 

"It was nothing. I'm good now. The bath really freshened me up." she said, forcing a smile. 

She may be hard to read but I know a fake smile when I see one. 

"Where is it" I hear her mumble with frustration as she continues to search her stuff. 

"What are you finding? I can try to help" I say, trying to help her. 

"No. I remember putting it here somewhere." she says, full of frustration. 

I carefully sit beside her, gently touching her back. "Hey calm down." I softly said, rubbing her back. "Just take a sit for a second." 

She did as I said, collapsing on her bed as she sighs in defeat. We sat in silence for a while before she finally spoke.

"Sorry. It's been a long day." she mumbled

"I know." I nodded in understanding. "Wanna talk about it?" 

She shook her head, looking away. 

"Okay. Maybe you should try to rest. Do you want anything?" I said, brushing her hair off her face. 

"Nothing. Just you." she mumbles, resting her head on my shoulder. 

I looked down, not being able to stifle a giggle. "You're always so smooth, aren't you?" I smiled. I love how she makes me feel. A feeling I can't even describe. All I know is that it makes me feel good. 

I hear her chuckle. "Yeah. I have a pretty good track record." she jokes, smirking. 

I smiled, hugging her from the side. And with that, I felt at home once again. Moments like these with her makes my day so much better

"Thank you for being here with me." she mumbles, hugging me tighter.

I gently rubbed her back, smiling. "Of course."

After that, we spent hours just talking and talking and talking. Conversations with her are the best ones I've ever had in my life. I can talk to her about literally anything, and she'll know what to say. She's so full of wisdom about things and she just understands me like no one else. 

I pause as I catch myself smiling at the thought of her.

What am I doing?

It's not like I'm catching feelings for this girl right?

That's just ridiculous. I'm straight as a fucking ruler.

I just love and admire her as a friend.

Nothing more.

"Earth to Anntonia!" I jumped lightly as Michelle's voice interrupt my thoughts.

"Huh?" I locked gaze with her, confused.

She laughs, looking at me with a slightly betrayed expression. "Were you really not listening this whole time? I've been talking here for a solid 5 minutes, Anntonia!"

I blinked. "Sorry. I was just thinking. Go on. What were you saying?" I looked down, taking a deep breath as I try to get it together.

She shook her head. "It wasn't that interesting anyway."

"No I wanna hear! I'm all ears this time I promise!" I pause "Unlike you!"

She laughs, looking down. "Sorry I have selective hearing okay! You just say a lot of nonsense most of the time. You can't blame me!"

"Excuse me I say the most interesting things. It's not a me problem. It's a you problem!" I argued back.

"Whatever, woman." she pauses as she moves closer towards me. "What were you thinking about though?" she asked with curious gaze.

"What?"

"When you zoned out a while ago, leaving me talking to myself like an idiot."

I shook my head in an instant, forcing a smile. "No you don't wanna know. It's stupid. It's nothing." I say, but she just stared at me, not buying it.

"Michelle, it's nothing. I promise!" I say, trying to sound more convincing this time.

She sighs in defeat. "Fine I'll let it go. But I don't believe that it's "nothing" and "stupid". You know you can talk to me about anything right?" she says, eyes looking slightly sad. Now, I feel guilty.

I gently touched her hand, reassuring her. "I know and I trust you with anything. But I just. It's nothing. Okay? Don't worry about it." I plead, wanting to drop the subject so badly.

She smiles, nodding. "Okay. If you say so."

I smiled, appreciating her for not pushing it.

"Thank you."

I spent the next hours just admiring her as she talks and I loved every second of it.

...

last muna forda day. wag kayo masyado matuwa HAHAHHAHA charot labyu all