6

sinipag si accla dahil sa panibagong ayuda ni dadee sa tiktok. kilig pookie na naman.

...

Anntonia was already in the hotel room when I arrived. She's laying in bed with her phone, still with make-up on.

I'm so upset with her but at the same time I just can't stay mad at her for too long.

God, this girl.

"Hey" she greeted, with a wide grin, as soon as she saw me, acting as if nothing happened.

So ganun ganun na lang yun? Literal talaga na "we'll pretend like nothing happened?"

Parang kanina lang iwas na iwas ka sakin ah.

I faked a smile. "Hi" I replied, going straight to the bathroom.

Syempre di ako papatalo. Hello? Two can play the game.

"Hey, wait for me. I waited for you so we can get unready together." I hear her say as she follows me inside the bathroom.

Luh buti na lang di ako marupok. Bat naman ako papayag eh galit ako sayo?

I glanced at her for a moment while she's giving me the puppy eyes.

Pero wait bat cute.

I rolled my eyes, holding back a smile. "Fine. Let's go." I gave in, making her grin happily.

Ngayon lang ako rurupok. Pagbigyan niyo na ehe.

"Yay" she cheered, following me.

My phone dinged as a message notification comes.

Wifey <3
Facetime laterr?

You
Sure thing, honey. I'll text you when I'm available. 

Wifey <3
Okay!! Make it fast. I really wanna talk to you na.

You
Me too!! I can't wait to get back home to you guys. Malapit na!!

"The hell" I hear Ann mumble from beside me, distracting me from my phone.

I turned towards her way, and saw that she was looking at my screen, but instantly looked away when I caught her.

She covered her mouth, seemingly shocked that she spoke her thoughts out loud.

"Hey stop looking at my messages, creep." I say, playfully teasing her.

She rolled her eyes, shifting her attention into removing her make-up.

"Stop looking at my messages, creep" she repeated with a teasing tone, mocking me.

"Go facetime your wifey now since she seems to be missing you so badly." she added

I let out a slight chuckle. "Aww you jelly jelly again, mommy?" I teased, poking her side.

She rolls her eyes. "Shut up." she pauses. "I'm not."

"Oh wait yeah I forgot. Why would you be jealous? Right, roomie?" I say, teasing.

Usto niya maglaro diba. Edi lalaro kami. Sige Anntonia. Maglalaro tayo.

"Stop calling me that."

"Why? Aren't we roommates?"

"Yeah, an annoying roommate."

I nod, smiling. "I could be your annoying roommate." I pause. "Or whatever you want me to be."

She chuckles, shaking her head. "You're crazy." she mumbles under her breath

I pause, meeting her gaze. "I could be that too." I say, smiling.

I see her pause for a second, holding back a smile.

She looks down, letting out a light chuckle, slightly blushing.

"Stop flirting with me challenge failed." she tease, holding back a smile while applying her eye cream.

"Kilig ka lang eh" I replied, making her look at me with her familiar questioning gaze whenever I talk to her in Filipino.

"Whatever." she rolls her eyes, ignoring me.

I shifted my full attention on removing my make-up, as comfortable silence envelope us.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you the whole day." I hear her say, breaking the silence.

I smiled. "Don't care about that anymore. I'm just glad you're talking to me again."

"I know, but I feel so bad about it. You didn't deserve that. And we'll be leaving soon too." she pauses, sighing in frustration. "I just wasted one whole day to bond with you."

I looked at her and saw sincerity in her eyes. How can I ever stay mad at this girl? I mean, look at her. She's basically the sweetest, most beautiful creature to exist.

"Aww come on, Ann. We'll be bonding soon again even after we get home. Remember what you promised me? You promised you'll be visiting me in the Philippines. And I promise to visit you too." I say, gently rubbing her arm to reassure her.

"I know, but it's different here you know?"

"I know. But this is only the start for us. We're gonna be exploring a lot more things together when we get home."

She smiles, eyes twinkling. "You promise?"

"Promise." I pause. "And....apology accepted."

She smiles, opening her arms to invite me for a hug.

I hugged her tight, rubbing her back to let her know that everything is forgiven and that we're okay.

We'll be okay.

...

"Can you turn your volume down? I'm trying to sleep here!" I hear Anntonia say from the other side of the room, distracting me from the video I'm watching.

"Drama queen. It's not even that loud." I say, rolling my eyes.

"It so is! It's as loud as your annoying alarm." she argues

"What. Ever." I say, turning my phone off instead so she can stop crying. 

"Better." she says, sighing in relief.

"But I can't sleep!"

"Sounds like a you problem."

"Bastos." I mumble under my breath.

"I heard that."

"Blah blah you heard but you don't understand."

"My god. Let me sleep." she dramatically exhales, covering her ears with her pillow.

I laugh teasingly, facing her bed.

"But I can't sleep. So should you."

"Ugh" she sits up in frustration, looking at me with a blank stare. "What do you want me to do?"

I smile, looking at her with pleading eyes. "Give me some cuddles perhaps?"

She rolls her eyes, fighting back a smile, before walking towards my bed.

"My god. So annoying." she mumbles as she climbs beside me.

"You're such a baby." she pauses, meeting my gaze. "Happy now?"

I hummed happily in response, before falling into a deep sleep.

Best sleep I've had in a while.

...

I know that last day na nila dapat dito because of the Miss Universe skincare event pero I won't be following that. Nagffreestyle ako sa timeline pake niyo ba HAHHAHA dito lang sila sa Mexico forever <3 charot