13

I woke up even before my alarm goes off, just laying there looking at the ceiling as I think. I lowkey didn't want the night to end knowing that my days with Michelle in Mexico has ended. I want to say everything I feel for her so badly to end my misery, but something in me is stopping me from doing so.

Perhaps it's fear.

Fear that I will be ruining the friendship that we've created and lose her forever.

I jumped a little, thoughts interrupted, when I hear Michelle's loud alarm goes off. To my surprise, she actually budged this time, as she reaches for her phone to turn it off.

"Wow. I'm proud of you." I spoke, startling her lightly, not knowing that I was already awake.

She lets out a chuckle, burying her head into her pillow tiredly. "I can't dare to lose that bet, honey. I won."

I laugh, shaking my head as I remember the bet.

God. Her competitive ass.

"Or maybe you just love me that much to wake up this early for me."

She hums, meeting my gaze with an unknown look. Her gaze was telling something and I couldn't fully grasp what it is. But it is something.

I unconsciously touch her hair, brushing it from her face. "This was nice." I whisper, knowing that it's the last time that we'll be sharing this bed.

She smiles and I know that she's having the exact same thoughts as mine. "It really was." she replies, giving my hand a subtle peck.

My alarm goes off again, startling both of us.

"Well, I guess I gotta get ready now." I chuckle, reaching to turn my alarm off.

"Noo" she whines, playfully wrapping her arms around my waist so I couldn't move.

I chuckle. "Let go, daddy."

She laughs, grip weakening.

I glance at her for one last time as I get up from the bed. "Don't miss me too much." I say, making her chuckle.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth as I hear a knock on the door.

Who the hell is awake this early?

I hear the door open followed by the ever-familiar voice of none other than Melissa.

I dramatically let out an annoyed sigh. For Christ's sake. I could never escape this woman.

I walked out the bathroom, seeing her and Michelle conversing by the door.

"Yeah I just wanted to be able to say goodbye to you. You stopped replying to me last night." I hear Melissa say.

"Oh yeah I think I fell asleep at the time. Have you eaten yet?" Michelle says, letting her go in.

"I haven't actually. But Camila and I have plans later so no worries."

"Oh hi, Ann!" she greets when she sees me.

"Hi." I waved, smiling lightly.

"You're leaving?"

"Yeah. In a while."

She nods slowly "Have a safe flight!"

She turns towards Michelle. "See you later. Call me if you wanna hang." she says, winking before she walks out.

"She really went here just to tell you that?" I say, making a face.

Michelle shrugs. "She's kinda weird sometimes." she says, letting out a chuckle.