Max Verstappen (1)

Their childhood was very different from everyone else, the both of them were karting drivers before joining the Toro Rosso. everyone else in the family didn't like the idea of y/n being a racing driver. growing up Max and y/n travelled all over the world for their Karting stuff the both of them were champions.

the both of them now being 18 they are the youngest drivers going y/n was in Torro Rosso while max was at Red bull. no matter what happens if one goes to one team or not they both had the same pace and any time they had a podium everyone could not believe how the both of them were on the podium together.

it was now late 2019 and y/n had just moved from AlphaTauri to Redbull, Christian knew it was a good idea to have both siblings on the same team. it was now Christmas brake and everyone was doing their own thing's.

Max, Charles and Lance were playing FIFA while y/n was in the kitchen just finished making everyone's fave snack's. "here u boy's go ur fave snacks." "thanx sis." "thanx bestie." "thanx babe." u sat down on the couch and layed ur head on Lance's lap and looked through ur phone.

it was now 2020 and pre season testing had started things were looking good so far. a few months had gone by and everyone was in Australia when the news about Covid-19 and since one of the staff members had caught covid the race was cancelled and everyone was upset they couldn't drive.

you were lucky enough that ur brother, Charles and Lance lived with u so u were surely not going to get bord. "this sucks." "I know I hate this." "I'm just lucky my parents live in the same building so I'm good." u laugh at Charles and shook ur head.

months later everyone was back to driving and so far the races everyone had done were ok. Lewis won the last race of the season. u all were back in Monaco getting ready for Christmas again. "its like we only just celebrated Christmas." "I know but this year has gone weird for sure hopefully next year will be better.

2021 pre season testing gone well for everyone and things started to look good for the season. you and Lance decided to announce that u both were in a relationship and everyone was happy about it. when Max and Charles announced theirs they got a different reaction, some people were happy while some people didn't like the idea of 2 men dating.

it was now the summer brake and everyone decided to spend their time with u and Lance on ur Yatch. so much happened during the summer brake that fan's were laughing at everything. to sum things up everyone announced they were in a relationship with other driver's.

2021 ended with Max and y/n wining 1st and 2nd. 2022 season new drivers joined some drivers leaving the grid people are sad about it but were happy on getting new young drivers. 2022 season y/n won the season with Max in second. 2023 season is now on going.

the pre season in Bahrain had gone good. Bahrain race Max won the race with y/n in second. Saudi Arabia y/n won that race with Max in second. Australia Max won the race and y/n being in 4th. Azerbaijan race Y/n won the race with Max being in second.

the Miami race Max won the race with y/n in second. the Italy race was called off due to the bad weather. Monaco race y/n won and max in second. Spain Max won y/n second. Canada, Max won y/n second. Austria y/n won with Max in second.

Austria is a home race for Redbull so it made it special plus u had Max and his orange army and u had y/n with her blue army they always made u and max smile every time u had raced there. everyone was now in the uk getting ready for the Silverstone race.

u all were in the FIA motor home away from the crowed so u all could just relax in privet away from the photographers and fan's. "we are so lucky we have this motor home to our selfs away form the eye's of the fans and photographers." "u can say that again."

u were currently cooking food for everyone before going out to do media duties which u all hated. "what u making babe." "chicken and salad." Lance just hugs u and u smile. "how did u know I wanted hugs." "I know u very well." "GET A ROOM." u laugh at Lando and flipped him off.

"u can't say anything Norris u and Carlos done worse before." "she has a point Lando." "ur ment to be on my side not her's." "mate she got a point we all walked in on u both in a very intense make out session." "fuck off the lot of u." "no food for u then." "noooo please I want food." u laugh and shake ur head. "food is ready come and get it.

after all the media duties were done and a quick testing session everyone was in their own motor home. u and lance just layed on the bed cuddling and u were singing. "u have a beautiful voice babe." "I don't." "u do though it makes me happy when u sing." u smile and laugh.

there was a knock on the door and u looked at Lance. "are we expecting any of the drivers or staff." "nope." u got up from the bed and left the room to open the door and u had seen Max and Charles. "u know u don't need to knock."

"yeah, yeah we get it but we need to go we got the couples photoshoot to do." "huh." "did u forget about the couples photoshoot we had today." "I didn't know we had one." "ok hurry up before we are late." Lance comes out of the room and sees u were putting on ur shoes.

"what's going on." "we have the couples photoshoot to do." "oh shit that is today." "yea its today." "we thought it was tomorrow." Max shook his head and laughed. after traveling to the location of the photoshoot u all had entered the building to start the photoshoot.

"ok the last set of photo's to do now are to take of the twins." u and max had gotten changed into the outfits u needed and started the twins photoshoot. everyone was looking at the photo's. "u can defently tell their twins." "the lion and lioness."

everyone looked at Lance and shook their heads. "he has a point no one can beat them they are unstoppable twins." "I am scared of the both of them." "why there is nothing to be scared of." "I know but I always get scared around them." "no need to be scared of them they wont hurt you they will help you more like. everyone laugh's.

"THE TWINS ARE LEGANDRY F1 DRIVER'S"

The End