Oscar Piastri (5)

u work in a restraunt in Austin Texas u had moved from Australia to the us to finish ur collage degree in the us and it had gone well, u fitted right in since u grew up on a farm in Australia anyway, but u didn't wear the typical cowgirl outfit u handmade ur own clothes since u were a fashion designer. the Austin gp was that weekend and u were exited sine u were going to see ur god father it's been ages since u saw him last.

u walked into the paddock and wondered over to the AlphaTauri garage just as u were Passing the Redbull garage someone hugged u from behind, u were going to punch that person but when u looked at who it was and laughed, "u know u shouldn't do that Daniel." "I know that's why I do it." "why did my parents make u my god father fucking hell." "oh come on I know u love me more than ur parent's." "ok I can't argue with that."

"see." "Daniel who are u talking to." u and Daniel turn around and seen Max, "oh this is my god daughter y/n the girl I was just telling u about." "oh hi my name is max." "nice to meet you." "so what do u do." "I am a fashion school." "u sound like u don't enjoy it." "I do and don't enjoy it, I love my car's more." after u said that Max's eye's light up and grabbed ur,

arm and dragged u into the garage, he was talking about his F1 car and u just stood there listening to him. "how is she listening to him about that car." "what can u say she get's it from me I raised her." "makes sence but why did u raise her and not her parent's." "they did but it was her dad who was the pain, let's just say both Max and y/n will get along really well their childhood is pretty much the same."

"ain't no way her dad done that to her." "yep, this is why I brought her here for this race this time because I knew her and Max would get along well." when everyone looked to see u and Max but the both of u weren't there, "well then where did those 2 go." "knowing Max he would of dragged her to meet the other driver's." Daniel leaves the garage with,

Checo and goes looking for u once they had found u they laughed, "well she became friends with them quickly." "at least she will have people to talk to now." "is she coming to the next races." "yea but I need to phone her collage and say she will be doing her lesson's online for a while." "so y/n tell us more about ur self." "um I was left at a store alone and told to walk to the hotel from there."

"huh." "yea my childhood wasn't the best my dad wanted me to be him everything had to be to his standards and if it wasn't then I was told off or at that point left alone in an unknown country to walk to the hotel." everyone was shocked, "wait who is ur dad." "my dad's name is Sam he is a retired F1 driver he was known to cheat and other things."

"the name sounds familiar what is ur last name." "I changed it to my god father's name but my last name before was William's my dad is dutch and my mom is from belguim." "wait ur their daughter." "yea why." "omg ur like the most popular when people mention ur legacy." "please my legacy is non exisitance at this point." "what do u mean."

"well growing up like I mentioned I was left alone to walk from a petrol stastion to walk to the hotel and at that time I met my best friend since he was in the same situation we both walked from there but someone gave us a ride to the hotel and my dad took us back to do the walk again." "that offaly sounds formiliar." "that's because I was that child." everyone looks at Max and then to u, u thought about it and then the flash back came and wnet and u looked at Max shocked,

"ain't no fucking way." "don't u remember what I said back then." u thought about it and then looked more shocked, "ok this is weird." "so y/n." u shook ur head and looked at Lando, "yea." "a certain someone likes u here but I won't say who but he would like to talk to u." "ok cool." "are u dating someone because ur repsons wasn't what we expected."

"no I'm not I recently broke up with my ex so I am still in recovery mode from that it lasted 4 years but I ended it 2 day's." "oh makes sence." everyone got up and went back to do their own thing's while Oscar stayed and looked at you, "let me guess its you." "huh." "u are the one who likes me." "yea it is sorry." "no need to apologize it's fine, let me get to know u better first." Oscar nods and then u got up and u followed him to the McLaren garage.

A few months go by, u and Oscar got a lot closer and started dating, u Daniel and Oscar were in Australia for winter brake, u were currently making ur homemade hot chocolate and Oscar was stood behind u watching, "u ok babe." "how did u know it's me." "I can smell ur after shave my love." "huh I must have a unique sent then."

Daniel walks into the kitchen laughing, "this is her hidden talent she know's which one of us is who this is why we hate playing games with her." "no hot Choco for u then." "please I want some." "no." "please I take back what I said."

u were playing the guitar and singing while Oscar and Daniel were listening and enjoying u sing, the other driver's had arrived since they wanted to surprise u by joining u this year, u all had fun singing and dancing while drinking eggnog and more.

The End