Lando Norris (2)

Everyone in the universe had a soulmate and some people would have 2 of them. but for Lando he never found his soulmate his best friend found his which was Carmen, Lando thought Carlos was his soulmate since Carlos would spend his time with Lando.

but Lando found out the truth when Carlos had brought his soulmate home everyone was happy but also shocked that Carlos had a soulmate. "wow Carlos u actually have a soulmate, or did u persuade him to be with u so u would shut us up."

"Max I didn't persuade him at all he was the one who found me while I was out shopping." everyone but Lando laughed. Lando couldn't stand to see the sight in front of him. George and Carmen had seen that Lando was sad that everyone in the house had found their soulmate besides him.

"I swear Carlos was Lando's soulmate u know." "I agree with you there George what can we do to make him happy." before George could answer Max spoke. "this calls for a celebration." everyone but George and Carmen answered the other's look to where Carmen and George were stood but didn't see them.

"oh come on where did they go we need their permission since its their house." "probably gone to make out somewhere." everyone laughed at what Max said. "anyone seen Lando I got a message for him from Oscar."

"haven't seen him in weeks." Carlos nods and then walks with his soulmate to their room. meanwhile Carmen and George were looking all over the house for Lando and they couldn't find him. "where could my brother be." "Carmen calm down we will find him I promise. "George last time this happened we couldn't find him for 3 month's."

"don't worry we will find him I promise." "George u said that last time look what happened." "I know Carmen but this time I mean it since I put a tracker in his suitcases, so let's go to Toto ." Carmen nods and they made their way to Toto who was in his security room.

"before u say anything I'm already on it." "ok then how long have u been looking." "been looking since the time he left the time Carlos brought his soulmate home but I haven't seen him on the CCTV anywhere and all of his suitcases says he is here."

Carmen glared at George "u said u had put trackers in all of his suitcases." "I did I made sure there was one in each of them." "well clearly you didn't because if u did we would be on our way to Lando by now George for fuck sakes." George knew Carmen was getting more angry so he get's his phone out of his pocket and called Seb

"who are u calling." "Seb he will defently know something." Kimi picks up Seb's phone. "hello." "Kimi its George." "oh George is something wrong u sound worried." "there is something wrong." "what is it I can help." "Lando isn't here and his suitcases says he is home and he hasn't appeared on the CCTV's."

"hold up Seb told me that Lando called him and asked him to do something." "do you know what he asked him to do or anything." "no I don't at that time Lando called Seb he was at his office rushed home threw his phone on the couch changed and then left."

"what time did he leave the house." "an hour ago." Toto checks the cctv's again and see's a car pulling up and someone coming out and then a second later the same person come's out of the house with someone. "found him he went with Seb." Kimi heard what toto said.

"im gonna kill Seb when he get's home." Carmen laugh's at what Kimi said. "I've tracked Seb's car but its at a stand still." George hands Carmen the phone and the both of them run out of the house and everyone else look's at them lost.

Toto then show's up with all of his gear. "what's going on." "Lando is missing and we think that it was Seb who took him" Toto run's out of the house and get's into his car with Christian and Fred following on their bike's. "this is my fault I should of told Lando the truth ages ago." "Carlos it's not ur fault." "yes it is I made him believe we were soulmates"

Meanwhile Seb and Lando were at the mall and were currently at the hair salon the staff had closed the hair salon just for them and made sure no one could tell it was them. once Lando had got his hair changed and done to the way he liked it he smiles.

"looking good Lando." "Thank you." "now let's head over to change ur outfit." Lando nods and then Seb pay's and then they head over to the closed store and knocked on the door twice for the signal. the staff opens the door and the both of them walk in. "welcome Mr Vettel and Mr Norris, Mr Vettel u can sit there ill take good care of Lando to find his outfit." Seb nods and then sit's down, the staff lead Lando to the dressing room.

after an hour of choosing the right outfit's the staff ringed up the outfits and Seb Pays for them and then they leave. "anything else we need." "am I ok to get some new shoe's." "that's fine let's go."

they walk over to the shoe store and do the same process with the shoe's. once Lando got the shoe's he liked Seb Pay's and then they head to the car to go home. Seb hand's Lando his phone. here u go I got u a new phone everything important is on it all photo's are on there besides the one's with Carlos anything u had with Carlos is now gone how do you feel, Lando." "thanx you for everything Seb and I feel better."

Seb nods and then uses his other phone to phone Lewis but Kimi answers. "Hi Kimi." "don't you hi me mister." "didn't Lewis tell you what I was doing." "no he didn't but why what have you done and please tell me Lando is with you."

"I took Lando to help him to get over Carlos and he is ok I made sure the mall was empty so we could do everything in peace and safely." "ok come home I'll call Carmen to come here since he is loosing her shit." "on the way and tell her that I swapped the car since I knew they would follow." once they got home Lando and Seb walks into the house and everyone turn's around and is shocked.

"Lando what the hell did u do." Lando shrugs his shoulder's. everyone was bombarding Lando but he just walked away from them and walked over to Kimi. "am I ok to stay with u guys for a while." Kimi nods and then Oscar appeared. "wow Lando you look amazing." "thanx you Oscar."

Oscar grabs Lando's hand and then runs up stairs. "did u get the message from Carlos." everyone was now stood outside Oscar's room listening into their convo. "what message or to the fact that prick lied to me about being my soulmate."

Oscar Laugh's at Lando. "wow Lando u have changed but I love it." "tell me what was this message I was supposed to get." Oscar lifts his hand up and pulls on his soulmate string and then Oando feels it being pulled. Lando look's at Oscar

"so its you." "yes its me I noticed last time we met up." Lando smiles and hug's Oscar. meanwhile with everyone outside they made their way down stairs. "wow I cant believe my brother just swore especially calling Carlos that." laugh's. everyone but Carlos laugh's

well at least he found his soulmate.

The End