Lewis Hamilton (2)

⚠️TW: Bl*de Bl**d, d**th hate comments.⚠️ you have been warned so don't come yelling at me.

F1 were currently on their last USA destination before they needed to fly over to Abu Dhabi. the race had just ended and everyone was in their driver's room getting changed into the clothes they came to paddock in. you were waiting for Lewis to finish getting changed, you were on your phone waiting and decided to post a photo u and Lewis which u took hours ago before the race.

 you were waiting for Lewis to finish getting changed, you were on your phone waiting and decided to post a photo u and Lewis which u took hours ago before the race

❤💬✉️
Liked by @24Guanyuzhou, @albonalex and 12,927 others

@Mercedes_ghost last day in usa for this season can't wait to head over to Yas Marina.

Comments:

LeclercCharles: Can't wait to have this season over and done with. also cute photo of u both

Gaslypierre: u both look adorable. also can't wait for this season to end

tsunodayuki1105: omg sooo cute and yes can't wait for this season to end

Lweisfan_: ew how dare u take photo with him ur two ugly.

_f1lovers: no this is not right he can't be taking photos with him.

y/n was reading the comments under the post she just posted and liked the one's by the other's and the fans who loved her and Lewis but she noticed how many negative comments there were in the comments she started to cry because of it.

y/n heard footsteps she quickly stopped crying and wiped her tears away and looked up to see Lewis leaving his driver's room. Lewis noticed that ur eye's were puffy and looks at you worried, "what's wrong y/n why have u been crying."

"huh oh I was just watching a sad video nothing major don't worry." "are u sure u know u can always tell me if something is wrong." you nod and then stand up and smile "let's go before we are late." "ok let's go." Lewis and y/n left the building and made their way over to the car.

once they got to the airport where everyone else was already waiting for Lewis and y/n, "took you long enough." "sorry I couldn't find my shoe's." "its fine its lucky we still got another 2 hours of waiting before we fly to Abu Dhabi."

2 hours go by and everyone is now boarding the flight they are taking to go to Abu Dhabi. after hours of flying and traveling to the hotel everyone now was in their room's Lewis and y/n shared one room since there wasn't enough room's for everyone to have their own room.

it was the next day and the f1 driver's and you were now in the paddock getting ready for the fp1, you took a selfie with the crew in the garage and posted it to your insta. days later the race had ended Max won the race with Lewis in second and Oscar in third.

 days later the race had ended Max won the race with Lewis in second and Oscar in third