Oscar Piastri (3)

you and Oscar have been friends since u were kids and the both of u were in Karting but ur dad stopped u doing karting since he didn't want u to follow in his foot steps, so in stead they put u into show jumping since it was what ur mom did before. u hated horse show's but u had no other choise, Oscar had moved away to do his karting stuff and u felt alone since u didn't have ur best friend with u.

many years had passed and u were 18 when ur parent's passed away, u were broken so much that u took time off away from everything, u hid away in ur room and did not dare to move from there. everyone was asking ur manager why u weren't doing anything and she explained why u weren't doing anything nothing was asked again.

even though u promised ur dad u wouldn't do anything with karting but u broke that promise since it was the only thing that kept u going u would go around ur local track and may people were impressed with ur skill's. u were now 22 and u were in Austin for the show there, u had just finished ur show when ur manager came to u, "u have visitor" u turn around and had seen Daniel,

"hi this is unexpected." "howdy, and yea its unexpected but I wanted to give u this" he hand's u a VIP pass, "what's this." "this is ur guest pass to the Red bull garage u are Max's guest." "wow ok I was not expecting that." "everyone know's who u are in the paddock and wanted to invite u as their guest but no one could since Red bull had u on their list first." u laugh

"this has to be the best day of my life." "come on let's get u ready for the paddock u can't go looking like u should be in a privet school." u look at ur outfit and laugh, "right yea." "I know a good place we can go to so let's go." u nod and follow Daniel. u had messaged ur manager and she told u she knew everything and she would take care of everything else.

u and Daniel were currently going through the clothes and u had picked out ur outfit, shoes and hat. once u had changed into the outfit u left the changing room and looked at Daniel, "u look natural." u laugh and went back into the changing room and grabbed ur other clothes and walked with dan outside and started the journey to the paddock with the horses, "I grew up on a farm in Australia Daniel," "u have?."

"yea my parents lived on a farm before they died a few years back." "wait who were ur parent's." "my parents were Sam and Ashley." "Sam and Ashley as in Williams" "yea they are my parents." "holyshit ur their daughter, that they mentioned I was now the parent." "huh." "I was close friends with ur dad because of F1 and all that and they chose me to be ur god father to look after u if u ever needed someone."

after talking about ur past to Daniel u had arrived at the paddock and everyone was waving at the both of u, "this is weird." "why." "because I am here and not gone to the next location for the show." Daniel laugh's at u and the both of u entered the paddock with the horses, the staff lead u over to the Red Bull garage, after arriving u got off ur horse, and was greeted by Christian, "hi and welcome to our garage,"

"hi and thanx for having me." "we have heard so much about u from Daniel so we invited u here." u laugh, "well its amazing so far." "let me introduce u to the driver's." u already knew the driver's but u just nodded and followed christian into the garage, after meeting Max and Checo the two of them dragged u around the paddock to meet the other driver's after meeting everyone Oscar was shocked to see u but didn't say anything.

"why is she here." "who." "y/n." "she was invited by Red Bull them selfs as Max's guest for the next few races left of this season." "she isn't ment to be anywhere near a paddock." "why, what is it to u if she is here or not." "it was a promise she made with her dad before he passed away." "how do u know her and all that." "she was my childhood friend and crush." "makes sence now."

u were back in the garage talking to Max and Checo, "I can't believe ur actually here in person." u look at Max with a raised eyebrow, "I am a big fan of u and ur parent's." "ah I was going to say what are u on about." u laugh, "would u like to try out my car." "huh." "u heard me." "no I would end up crashing." "oh come on u did karting back in the day's and besides it's like riding a horse but on wheels."

u laugh and shake ur head, "yea come on y/n it would be amazing to see u drive again." u look at christian in shock, "what do u mean again." "I was watching ur karting days with Oscar and u were the best one there." "I can't I made a promise not to" "come on please." u sigh and nodded ur head, "ok let's do this." "yes this is going to be amazing."

u laughed, just then Daniel walks into the garage with a racing suit and a helmet, "here u go, ur parents left these with me that if one day u wanted to go into racing u could." "but the promise." "it was to test you." u raised ur eyebrow and shook ur head, "ok let's do this." u grabbed the racing suit and the rest of the gear, "u can use my driver's room to get changed in." "thanx max"

u went to Max's driver's room and got changed into the gear, after u done that u put on the balaclava and helmet on before leaving the room and everyone looked at you, Daniel starts to cry and u just smiled, "u look like ur dad." "thanx." u got into the car and the staff helped u with the belts, "radio check." "loud and clear." "ok y/n ur going to do 5 laps, show us who u really are." "copy." u drove out of the garage,

while u were driving u felt so alive again because u missed the speed, "fucking hell she is amazing." "u can tell she misses it." "we need her in this sport." "u can say that again." everyone was watching u and Oscar was smiling like an idiot, "u still like her don't you." Oscar nods, "yea she is my everything even though we haven't seen each other in years." "I'll set u both up for a date tonight then." "really." "yea as her god father I will do anything to see her happy." Oscar smiles. "thanx dan." "ur welcome."

after doing ur laps u came into the pits and u stopped outside the garage, after the staff had brought the car into the garage u got out with a little bit of help, u took of ur helmet and balaclava and smiled, "fucking hell I miss doing that." "we can tell my god u broke everyone's fast lap times." "huh."

christian showed pointed to the screen and u went up to it and seen ur lap time scores, "wow I didn't know I still had it in me." "come to do this sport then." u looked at Daniel and he nodded. "I'll think about it." "ok good because there will be a seat coming up soon." u nodded and went to Max's driver's room and got changed back into ur outfit then left the room.

that night u and Oscar went on a date and u were loving every second of it, "I've missed so much time with u by not being around u please let me make it up to u by being my girlfriend." u hugged Oscar and smiled, "u don't need to make up the time the both of us have had busy lives so it's fine and yes I'll be ur girlfriend."

The End