Lewis Hamilton (5)

U and Arthur are currently F2 driver's for Ferrari Academy, u were with Prema racing and close to wining the world championship with them, Arthur was second in the standings with Dams racing, F2 was currently on brake so the both of u decided to head over to Monza to watch Charles race,

when u both had arrived at the track everyone was surprised to see u both there and u waved to everyone, u both took pictures and singed things for the fan's before going to the Ferrari garage, once u both made it there the staff greeted the both of u, "hi Charles."

"hi y/n, Arthur what are u guys doing here." "F2 is on brake currently so we decided to come here to watch u race." "ok and y/n stay away from everyone minus Max, Lando and Carlos." u nodded, "u know I would never date anyone here they are like family to me."

"I know but still some of them have a crush on u." "ahaha funny" "no im being serious." "right ok." F1 start's, u and Arthur stood at the back with headphone on watching FP1 and FP2, after FP1, and FP2 was done u both left the garage and stood outside to wait for ur bother, "do u really think someone here has a crush on me,"

"hell yea I bet u it's one of the merc lot, because ur older than me but still racing in F2." "I'm only in F2 still because here won't take a woman to drive because they are scared I would do better." "u got a point there though, I bet it's one of the merc driver's." "ok and I think it's one of the William's driver's." u both laughed and placed the bet.

Max and Charles walk up to u both, "ok let's go." u and Arthur nod and the 4 of u left the paddock and headed to the hotel, u and Arthur were currently in Max and Charles's room talking when u get a message. "who is messaging u." "it's Lewis." "why is he messaging u." "how the fuck am I ment to know." "she has a point babe."

"he wants to know if I am coming to the next race and said I have to be in the merc garage as toto want's to speak to me

"he wants to know if I am coming to the next race and said I have to be in the merc garage as toto want's to speak to me." "are u going though." "yea but I don't want to go to merc I'd rather stay in F2." Max laugh's, "wow someone hates merc." "yea after what one of the staff said to me I hate that team with my guts minus the driver's."

"this is why I also asked Christian to see if he will accept u in Redbull or AlphaTauri." u looked at Max shocked, "u didn't." "yes I did because u deserve it." "omg." "I also asked Fred for u Arthur and he said he would think about it." Arthur was shocked, "ain't no way." "I only asked for u since Max asked for y/n."

the next day u and Arthur had walked into the paddock when Christian walked up to u, "y/n would u mind coming with me to the Red Bull hospitality for a talk please." u nodded and waved to Arthur, u followed christian to the hospitality and walked into his office, "so Max told me u are close to wining the F2 championship is that true." "yes it's true I am 5 races away from wining it"

"ok then if u do win it I want u to drive for us at Red Bull for the 2023 season as Checo will be retiring." "wow this is an honour and I will defently win it." "ok good u can sign the contract soon but for now concentrate on wining the championship first."