Carlos Sainz (2)

Y/n is the prince of the Light kingdom, but at one point while he was young he was playing hide and seek with his friends from other kingdom's but while they were playing hide and seek y/n seen something in the trees so he decided to go see what it was. when he got into the forest to see what he saw he saw nothing as he was going to go back he ended up falling over a tree branch which,

caused him to twist his ankle and he started crying because he was hurt. all of a sudden someone comes up to him and covers his mouth with a cloth and he fell asleep and the person takes him from the Light kingdom to the storm Kingdom. when y/n woke up everything was dark and he got up to see where he was but something was stopping him.

meanwhile back in the light Kingdom everyone was looking for y/n but they couldn't find him y/n's mom was crying, y/n's dad was trying to comfort his wife saying maybe he was just in the forest lost. all of y/n's friends left the Kingdom to go home and they told their parents what was going on and now all but one Kingdom were at the light kingdom helping them to look for y/n.

day's had gone by and there was no sign of y/n anywhere his parents were sad trying to figure out where he had gone. they were thinking of giving up until everyone told them they couldn't and they had to keep looking. "did u get through to the storm kingdom." "we did and they said they haven't seen him around their kingdom." "we looked in our kingdom's as well but he isn't there either." "we will find him don't worry.

everyday everyone was looking for y/n and they never gave up looking for him until 3 years had gone by and they finally gave up looking for him, everyone went back to their normal lives and forgot about y/n and pretended like he was never around.

y/n's parents cried because they had lost their only child. things for everyone were good since they had forgotten all about y/n, everyone was enjoying their time in school outside of school and all of the party's they had.

y/n on the other hand was abused everyday since he was kidnapped, he was starved he had cuts all over his body at one point he had fainted and lost conscious. anytime he did lose conscious someone would wake him up by throwing water over him. everyday was like that for y/n and he hated it.

Many years go by and everyone was starting to give up and in the end they did they stopped looking for him even his parents gave up looking for him. meanwhile y/n was still locked up in the storm kingdom not knowing why he was there in the first place. someone walks in and y/n sits back down on the floor in the corner of the room scared they would hit him again. Carlos walks into the room and,

turns on the light thinking no one would be in there but he was shocked when he seen y/n in the corner of the room. "y/n why are u here and in the corner." y/n look's up to see one of his friends. "after years of being here someone has finally came to save me." "wait what do u mean."

"when we were playing hide and seek when we are 6 I saw something in the forest and went to have a look of what it was and I fell over and broke my ankle and then I woke up in here and have been here for many years being beaten up and not been fed." "hold up my dad said he hadn't seen you back then and now all of a sudden u are here what the fuck is going on."

"I don't know are u here to save me or beat me up as well." "I was just checking the room's and now since ur here I will save you." y/n smiles and Carlos walks over to y/n and unlocks his chains and helps him to stand up. they left the room and made it to y/n's room and he treated win's wounds. "what year is it and the time. "its 2022 almost 2023 and its currently 3:18am."

"ur telling me I'm 23 years old and now im being saved." "yep." y/n laugh's and shakes his head, Carlos hand's y/n clothes and he takes them. "there is a towel in the bathroom go wash up and stay in there until I come back with ur food." y/n nods and makes his way into the bathroom and starts the shower