Lance Stroll (3)

Y/n Horner is the daughter of Christian Horner and she is the first F1 female driver, everyone didn't like the fact she was a female many people told her she can't be a racing driver because she is a girl. the other half loved y/n but was shocked to see her driving for Mercedes and not for Red Bull since her dad is the team principle for the team.

it was now 2023 and everyone was training for the upcoming season, everyone was exited for the pre season testing. currently all of the drivers were in the gym in Monaco preparing for the pre season testing. y/n had just finished her training and was now sat in the ice cool down room drinking her Monster.

Logan walks in and laughs at the sight of y/n drinking her Monster and looking at her phone sat in a ice bath. "ur not cold sat in there. " "no not really I love taking ice baths it helps me relax." Logan laughs a little "ur crazy u know that Horner." "I know thanx for pointing that out Logan." Logan laughs before getting into his ice bath to cool off.

one by one everyone enters the room and laugh's at y/n since she is still there. "how many Monster's have u drank." "2." "then why the fuck are u still sat in the melted Ice bath." "it's nice and cold plus it helps me relax" everyone laugh's and makes their way into their own ice baths. Lance was stareing at y/n and Ollie had noticed it.

"mate ur stareing at her." Lance look's at Ollie and blushes. "I can't help it she is hot as hell." Ollie laugh's at Lance, everyone was talking to each other besides y/n and Lewis the both of them were not talking. y/n gets up from the ice bath and grabs her towel drying her self off before leaving the cool down room and making her way to her room to get changed.

a few months had gone by the pre season testing was in Bahrain before the actual race there, after Bahrain they had gone to Saudi Arabia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Usa for Miami, Italy, Monaco, Spain, Canada, Austria, UK, Hungary, and now they were in Belgium for SPA grand prix. everything so far during the practise was going grate for them.

the race weekend was done and everyone was in y/n's hotel room chilling. Lando walks into the room and looks at everyone, "so the FIA just phoned me and said that all of us will be living together." "why though." "don't know all they said is that we all have to live together in this house that has this forest around it but there is wifi so we are good."

it was now the day everyone was moving into this massive house that was surrounded by a forest in Austria. y/n and Lewis were the first to arrive at this house and they had already picked their room's as they were finishing up unpacking their stuff someone had arrived, "who has arrived." "Seb and Yuki." Lewis was happy and ran down stairs. "my god he is a simp for his partner." y/n makes her way down stairs and greets Yuki and Seb "since its just 4 so far u guys can pick ur own room's." Yuki cheered.

after a while Lando and George had arrived, after everyone had arrived and picked their rooms besides the last group who had arrived they didn't get to pick their room's. Lance was chilling in his room not knowing what do so he set up his PS5 and started to play FIFA. everyone was doing their own things before food was ready.

months had gone by and everyone was loving the house and the season had ended and everyone was just chilling out with their partners. Lewis and Seb were in their room laying on the bed watching movies. y/n had put on her cosplay outfit and started her stream everyone always asked her to do cosplay streams because it was fun to watch.

Alex screams and everyone besides y/n had left their room's and ran to the living room to where Alex was. "what's wrong why are u screaming." "look." everyone looked at the tv and seen what Alex was watching. "who is that." Alex looks at everyone shocked. "that is y/n/n" "who?" "she is a major cosplayer and she hasn't done a live stream in ages and all of a sudden she is streaming."