Pierre Gasly (5)

Pierre is a well known Mafia leader and everyone feared him no one messed with him as they knew they wouldn't see the next day if they did. Pierre had a thing for Yuki his team mate but never told him because he was thinking it was stupid to fall for his own team mate. Yuki felt the same way Pierre did but never told him as he thought he would only like him as a brother and nothing more. everyone could see how the both of them looked at each other when the other wasn't looking.

the whole team is currently on a mission. Yuki was sat in the car looking at his laptop since he was looking at the camera's to see where the person was. "Yuki do u have visual on the target." Yuki picks up the walkie talkie, "yes she is on the third floor of the house in a room but I can't tell what it is, but be careful as there are 4 guards coming ur way this moment." Lando had seen the guards and shot them down before they got noticed. "thanx for that Yuki anyone else down here."

"no ur all good 2 people on the floor above though and they are by the stairs." Logan moved from where he was and slowly walked to get a clear shot of the guards and used his scope to kill them. "any more people here." "there aren't more people but she has left the room and making her way down stairs ill cut the power." Yuki types a few things into his laptop and the whole street's power had gone off. "ur all on ur own now I got no power to do anything for the next 3 minutes."

the other's who were in the house were now waiting for their target to come down stairs they could see since they had night vision glasses to help them see, their target. the person had made their way down stairs and was trying to find something, before this person could do anything Pierre had grabbed something from George's bag and then made his way to the girl and killed her, he then made it look like she had done it to her self.

"Pierre hurry up we have a minute to get out of here." "don't worry I'm done let's go." the other's go back the way they broke into the house and ran to the car's, Pierre picks up the walkie talkie, "get us out of here now." with in 2 minutes they were gone form the house. Yuki was using his laptop to see if the cops had made it there. "we are lucky the cops just arrived and now looking around."

everyone was now keeping their gear, Charles, Alex, and Max were working on their car's to see if they can make it faster and give the car's more upgrades. Yuki was sat in tech room looking at the screen's to asses everyone, Pierre was sat on his bed watching a movie since he couldn't be assed with paper work at the minute. everyone else was either in their bedroom's watching something or they were doing something in the house to keep them self's busy.

after Yuki had written down the stuff he needs he then stands up and leaves the room and makes his way to Lance, Lewis and Zhou in the training room. "hey Yuki why u here thought u would be doing something. "I was looking at the last 4 mission's he have done to asses u all." "oh shit yea we forgot about that."

"not to worry u guy's are still amazing like always, here is the list of the things everyone needs to work on get started as soon as possible so I can go over things again."

"sure but on one condition this time." "what is it u wasn't." "go tell Pierre u like him for fuck sakes." Yuki sigh's because he knew they were right but he doesn't want to tell him. "tell me what." Yuki and the others turn around and Pierre was stood there.

"nothing these lot are being stupid again." Yuki turns around and looks at the other's, "do what I told u to do before I kick ur asses." everyone laughs and nods. Yuki leaves the room and made his way to his bedroom and he lays on the bed.

Pierre look's at the other's and they laugh, "he likes you but is a scaredy cat to tell you plus he thinks u only see him like a brother but we all know how u both like each other." "plus after ur last relationship he is scared u would do the same to him." "thanx for telling me I knew something was up with him for the last 3 month's but couldn't tell what he will only speak to me if there is work involved." Pierre leaves the room and makes his way to Yuki's room, he knocks on the door but there was no answer,