Lance Stroll (1)

you never liked being in the spot light since u were an introvert u liked to be in the shadows which ur life was until u met him and he trued ur world upside down. u were currently sat in ur room drawing a 3d model of the F1 car, there was a knock on ur room door u sighed as u were disturbed from ur concertation zone, u get up from ur seat and opened the door to see one of ur friends there.

"what is it u want I am busy." "Chase just won VIP tickets to the upcoming F1 race in Miami and we are all going so pack ur shit and be ready in 2 hours." u groan "ok ill be ready by then I won't be long, are we using the motorhome or are we staying at the hotel there." "we got the Redbull tour VIP passes so it means we stay at the hotel have a tour,

of their things and get to see all the drivers do crazy things for the day." u nodded, u grab ur suitcase and pack ur clothes and grabbed the Red Bull shirt u just bought recently since u hoped u would one day go see the sport in person. after packing ur clothes, shoes and tech u grabbed everything and made ur way down stairs and place ur suitcase with everyone else's.

u made ur way to the living room where everyone was sat, "my bags are with the rest what time do we leave." "wow that was fast we though u would of taken ur time but never mind we are going in an hour to catch the plane." for the 5 days u all were in Miami u lot had fun besides to the fact u walked into someone 2 times while walking at night,

and then seeing them starting at you during breakfast time u hated it. but other than that u had fun, u were back in the uk and u decided to stream since u hadn't streamed in a while, u put on ur mask on along with ur hat and put on the light's before making sure ur stream set up was ready, u started the stream and everyone was joining really quickly since u hadn't streamed in a while.

4 hours later u had finished ur stream and then decided to go lay on ur bed and watch some stupid vids like u usually do, all of a sudden ur friend chase runs into ur room. "woah what's wrong." "ur all over insta and twitter." "as me or as my twitch self." "as normal u." "wait why." "we don't know we were all down stairs chilling waiting for u to join us when we all came across this photo.

chase showed his phone to you and u seen the post. "what the actual fuck why am I on the news for." "like I just said we don't know." u got up from ur bed and walked down stairs and the others look at u. "what are we going to do now I know for a fact the paparazzi are gonna be here waiting to see me." "if ur going to leave the house u gotta be ur twitch self not normal self."

"find anything u can on who took the photo and any other info." "will do." u go to the curtains and move them slightly and seen there were already a load of paparazzi outside. "fuck there are a load of them out there." "how did they know I live here." "we don't know I'll find out now Chase u go out there with her and go shop and if they ask anything on y/n just say u don't know as u haven't seen her since Miami."

"im lucky im still wearing this mask then isn't it." everyone nods. u decide to put on a hat as well just in case and then u and chase made ur way outside, the paparazzi look at the both of u and were going to take pictures when chase looked at them. "no photo's we aren't y/n we haven't seen her since Miami." "who is this with u." "this is Raven our friend."

"why does he wear a mask and a hat for." "he is self contious about him self so he wears a mask and hat." u kept ur head down to make sure no one would notice it was you. "oh ok then does y/n even live here with u all." "nope she moved out ages ago we only meet up once in a while and Miami was a meet up time and now we are home we won't see her for another while."

after going to the shops and coming back the paparazzi weren't outside the house u and chase sighed but u still kept ur head down just in case. u walk into the house and walk to the living room. "did u find anything." "so it turns out someone here is a lace fan and she shared our address online so we are going to expect more paparazzi and fan's here."