Pierre Gasly (4)

y/n was different from other people and she loved it, she loved the fact he was a very well known Mafia along side the Gasly Mafia family. one time while y/n was on a walk someone had bumped into her and it was Logan Gasly.

Logan didn't apologise and just kept on walking y/n got angry but kept her cool since she was in front of many people and didn't want to cause a scene in front of everyone.

that night while y/n was at her club looking at everyone enjoying them selfs she looked over to her friends George and Lando. "so how is everything going with the club you guy's haven't told me for about 3 month's."

"everything is going good with the club but many people are asking will u ever show ur bartending skills." "I don't use my bartending skills anymore and u need to tell people to stop asking I won't do it.

"both Lando and George nod and then looked down onto their iPad at the info they just told y/n. "anything else u guy's would like to tell me or is that it." "we gave u all of the info we have from the three months." y/n nods and then walks out of her office and heads outside to smoke.

As y/n was in the middle of smoking a random guy appears and looks at her, "can u help me im getting chased." y/n laughed and looked at the guy crazy. "do u even know who you are talking to."

the guy who asked for helped looked at y/n carefully and then noticed who he was talking to. "omg im so sorry phoenix I didn't realize it was u." "its fine at least you know who I am." all of a sudden a bunch of guy's came running to where they were and then noticed that Pierre was talking to the most dangerous Mafia in France they then smirked and then walked closer.

"stop right there do not take another step if u do then I will kill you." the people stopped in their tracks, "Madam do u know who this guy is he." "yes I know who he is he is Pierre form the Gasly family." the people were shocked that y/n knew who Pierre was.

"now then since ur trespassing on my property we can do this the easier way or the hard way take ur pick." the people panicked and then started to run back the way they came. y/n laugh's and then look's at Pierre "u good Pierre and what happened."

"I'm ok and I was kidnapped again by them for some stupid reason they think that I would help their boss." "no need to worry about them anymore if u know me then u will know once u trespass on my property without having a good reason then u are gone."

Pierre laugh's and grabs his phone. "no need I already told them where u are and they are on their way now. let's head in side."

Pierre was surprised by what y/n said but went with it and followed her in the club to her office. "please make ur self at home." Pierre sits on the sofa while y/n sits on the chair Infront of him.

"when I seen u I thought u were coming to say something crazy again but not this time which is funny." "ha yea im lucky I remembered that ur club was here and lucky for me again that u were outside smoking."

as the both of them were laughing Pierre's bodyguards walk into the room and then noticed that porsche was there. "thank you for saving Pierre." "no need for all of that me and Pierre are friends and friends help each other out."

"well its best if we go." y/n nods and then stands up and walks over to her desk to work on the computer. "make sure Pierre doesn't get kidnapped again I can't always save his ass u know." "we will make sure of it y/n and thanx you again." y/n nods and goes back to looking at the screen.

Pierre and his guards left y/n's office once the coast was clear y/n had stopped tensing and moved from her desk to the couch and she felt a tear falling down her face. y/n wiped the tear off her face and sat up and thought about how she had a big crush on Pierre since primary school.