Alex Albon (5)

you are Logan's older sister and u grew up doing karting since it was in the family to do motorsports, while in the karting series u made a friend's and their names were Alex, George and Lando the 4 of u were like sibling's u always did everything together,

but one day u got into a karting accident and because of it u lost ur memories, so when u were allowed to go back into karting u were exited to drive again but when Alex came up to u and hugged u, u pushed him back, and he was shocked, "who are u?"

Alex looked at ur dad, "she lost her memories when she crashed so she doesn't remember u, so if u can please help her gain her memories back but don't push her to remember." "ok I'll try my best to help her remember." "dad who is this guy."

"he is one of ur best friends." u tilted ur head to the side and looked at Alex carefully and a memory came back of how the both of u did everything together, u stumbled over a little and Alex caught you, "u ok." "yea sorry Alex im good." "u remember?" "yea a memory just came back." "huh well that's a start."

years go by and u had gained u memories back, u, Alex, Lando and George were in the F2 Championship both doing really good, u had just won that season's championship with Alex second, Alex had gone to Toro rosso and u were left back in the F2 series since no one wanted,

u to join their team's as u were a girl, a few years go by and u were still in F2 and a 4 time world champion for them, while Alex had gone to Red Bull and was now apart of William's, it was now 2022 and u had left the F2 because u couldn't do racing anymore, u were sad that u couldn't compete in F1 but u knew that no one would ever take u so u left the racing world for good,

no one knew where u had gone to everyone was worried since no one could get hold of u, but u were with Charles brother working with him, u had changed ur number so no one could get hold of u, the only person who actually knew where u were was Charles and Arthur since they had seen a photo their brother had posted to his insta and u were in the photo with him,

there was a week before the F1 was going to be in Monaco for the Monaco gp and that's when u decided u would go to Italy for a while until the race had been, because u knew that if u would be either seen or was at the paddock thing's would go side way's so u thought it was the best to stay away,

u were currently packing ur suitcase when your phone went off u looked at ur phone to see that Max was calling, u answered it "Hoi" "hoi y/n." "hoe gaat het" "met mij gaat het goed, bedankt en met jou" "met mij gaat het goed, bedankt." "ik bel omdat ik je wilde laten weten dat Christian je zal bellen om te praten." "oke, bedankt voor het vertellen, Max." "geen probleem y/n ik spreek he snel." "tot ziens Max."

(ENG TRANS: Hi hi y/n. how are you I'm fine, thank you and you I'm fine, thank you. "I'm calling because I wanted to let you know that Christian will call you to talk." "Okay, thanks for telling me, Max." "no problem y/n i'll talk to you soon." "Goodbye Max."

after u ended the call u finished packing ur suitcase and grabbed ur bag and ur phone before leaving ur room, u made it to the living room and looked at Lorenzo. "On se voit dans une semaine Lorenzo" "Tu es sûre que tu ne veux pas venir avec ma mère et moi?."Oui, je suis sûr que Lorenzo, je ne peux pas y aller parce que ça ne causera que des problèmes si j'y vais."

"Ok, mais s'il vous plaît allez à une des courses pour Charles s'il vous plaît, c'est tout ce que je demande." "Ok, j'irai à la prochaine course et j'enverrai un message à Charles pour lui dire." Lorenzo nods and hugs u before u leave, u made it to the airport and left for Italy for 2 weeks, a week had gone by and it was now time for the Italian GP,

(ENG TRANS: "See you in a week, Lorenzo." "Are you sure you don't want to come with me and my mom?" "Yes, I'm sure Lorenzo, I can't go because it'll only cause trouble if I go."

"Okay, but please go to one of the races for Charles, please, that's all I'm asking." "Okay, I'll go to the next race and text Charles to tell him."

u had messaged Charles to let him know u were going to be there and he said u could be in any of the garage's for the race, it was now Friday and u had arrived at the paddock and everyone was surprised to see you there, a McLaren staff came to u and led u to their garage, she handed u a headset for in a moment.

Logan had heard u were in the paddock and wanted to see u he left the Mercedes garage and was about to go next door to McLaren garage but was stopped by Alex, "is it true." "is what true." "that ur sister is here." "I don't know I was about to go and see for my self but u stopped me." "if it is true please let me know I miss her." "I know u miss her Alex but I can't do anything if she doesn't want to talk."

"I know but still want to know if she is ok." "I'll let u know." Alex nods and walks back into the hospitality, Logan walks into the McLaren garage and sees u stood there, "oh y/n ur brother is here." "u looked to ur left and seen Logan, "hi." "so u are actually here," "yea i'm here." Logan comes up to u and hugs u,

"why did u disappear u made me, mom and dad worry." "I'm sorry I left without telling but I had to." "just next time tell me or one of our parents that u will go somewhere." "fine but do not tell him that I'm here." "2 late for that he know's ur here" "fuck this is why I never came to any races." "why though tell me." "I was threatened by his fan's and the FIA that if I ever showed up that they would hurt me, him and anyone I'm close with."

everyone was shocked at what u said, "why would the FIA threaten u." "no clue I still wonder why." "I'll go ask because this is not right." it was now Sunday and everyone was exited for the race, u were talking to Lewis outside Mercedes hospitality when Alex come's up to u, "y/n can I talk to u please." u look t Alex, "what is it u want make it quick." "I want to know why u keep ignoring me what did I do wrong." u looked around and seen that no one was looking, "I am doing this to keep u safe now go before someone spots you."

u left to go into the garage and sighed everyone noticed and felt bad for you, "this is not fair on y/n she can't even talk to her childhood best friend because of his fan's." "she needs to show the world that she can be who ever she want's to be even if it's a F1 driver." "she will get the chance next week when we are in Singapore."

everyone looked at Zak shocked, "are u sure, Singapore is a difficult track to drive on." "she know's that track like any legend driver does, plus no one will know it's her because she will use Logan's spare car and his spare racing suit to make it look like he is driving."

Italy went well Max won the race and Logan was second, everyone was now in Singapore for the race, it was Friday and everyone in the garage was getting ready for FP1, "I'm so lucky that I'm the same height as you." "same here." u had just put on the racing suit, u put on the headphone's before putting on the balaclava and the helmet.

FP1 had gone well, FP2 had also gone well, Saturday for FP3 it went well, Quali went well u had gotten pole position, "she really know's this track doesn't she." "she sure does and we are lucky to have her apart of McLaren." when Sunday came for the race everyone was now on the grid in their car's getting ready, "radio check." "loud and clear. ""ok u know what to do and go for it." "copy."

the race starts and it was going well so far, many laps later and u had won the Singapore Race for Logan, u parked the car by the first place stand and got out of the car and went to the team, u hugged them and made ur wat into the garage to the driver's room, "u are litterly amazing how do u do this." "I will teach u but for now go get ur trophy."

u stood with the team looking up to the podium and listening to the American anthem, after the podium celebration's u were walking out of the paddock when Alex come's up to u, "I know it was u in Logan's car." u look at Alex, "how," "u still got the skill's and I know ur driving style more than anyone else it was obvious it was u." "if u knew then why didn't u say anything."

"why would I say anything when it's no one's concern." "Alex walks closer to u and kisses ur lips, "I've been wanting to do that for year's." "Alex are u crazy what if someone saw." "and I don't care I want u back in my life and this time as my girlfriend." u sigh knowing he was right and agreed to it. "good now come let's go to the party to celebrate."

The End