Max Fewtrell (2)

you are Lando's sister, u weren't into the racing stuff like Lando but u still went to every race Lando had, one day while u were watching Lando race someone come's up to you, "hi." u looked at the person with a raised eyebrow, "hi?." "I'm Max Fewtrell Lando's friend." "oh ur the friend he keep's talking about." "yea why is there something wrong."

"no, no its just he know's 2 people named Max I got confused when he told me." "oh he must be on about Max Verstappen the older one." "ah makes sence now." "so if u don't like the racing stuff why are u here." "I'm just here to support my brother." "ah makes sence why u are here now." after that day the both of u became best friend's Lando was happy u made friend's with Max

over the year's u went to their race's and always made sure to cheer the loudest for them, Lando made so many friends because of the F3, u and Max grew closer and started dating, Lando hated it at first but he got used to it and was happy for you both.

a few years had gone by and you were one of many top Model's while Lando was a 2 time world champion, u and Max were still together and at times he really wanted to give up because of how much u were traveling but when he found out that u were taking time off he was happy. u were currently at the JFK airport leaving New York to head to Nice.

after driving for 4 hours u had arrived in Monaco, after another 3 minutes u had arrived at where ur apartment is located. once u had made it up to the penthouse u opened the door, "I'M HOME." no one answered so u walked to the living room and then seen that no one was there.

u went searching the whole house and nothing, so u moved the suitcase into ur room and unpacked everything, u changed from ur comfy clothes to a bikini and put on a shirt and shorts before putting on ur shoes, u grabbed ur house key's before leaving the house.

u had made ur way to the marina and went to ur yatch the paparazzi had seen u had taken photo's, u got onto ur yatch and was ready to leave the marina when u got a phone call, u answered it,

"hello." "hey babe have u landed yet." "I landed a hour ago and no one was home so i'm not at the house." "oh why didn't u message I could of picked u up." "it's fine." "well where are u." "i'm on my yatch ready to leave the marina why." "then meet us out there my self, ur bother and the rest of the driver's are on Verstappen's yatch." "ill use my jet ski to get there then." "yea ok Kelly said there is enough room for u to bring ur Jet ski so hurry up." "be there in 2." "ok see ya."

u made ur way down to where the jet ski was and got on it, "would u like us to drive out there anyway boss." "no its fine for now but if anything is needed I will call." "ok we will be on standby." u nodded and started up the jet ski. u put on ur life jacket before leaving the Marina. as u drove closer to the yatch everyone seen u, "she is here." everyone looked at where Kelly was pointing and seen u,

"fucking hell that jet ski is fast." "me and y/n had decided to boost our Jet ski's to make them faster, everyone made their way down to where the Jet ski's are parked, u parked ur jet ski next to the other one's and jumped onto the yatch, "long time no see everyone." "it's nice to have u back." "it's good to be back and I have an announcement to make." "what is it."

"I will no longer be in the modelling world and will be continuing my other lifestyle I have." "wait are u serious." "yea I had to leave it got worse I now have lost more weight than I should have my stress level's are way to high." "wait so what other lifestyle do u have." "I own a successful dance academy along with doing my twitch streams I will be fine."

"a dance academy when did u have one of them." "I started the academy 3 years ago that's why I disappeared for a whole year I was working on that." "that's why no one could find you." "yea that's why." "it also means I won't need to travel as much as I did before I will only need to travel to the locations if something is wrong there." "how many location of the dance studio do u have?"

"a few locations." everyone nods and then u all had made ur way up stairs, u were sat down on the chair enjoying the sun when someone hugged u, u opened ur eye's to see Fewtrell and giggled, "u missed me that much." "yea I haven't seen u in month's." "I know but now u won't need to worry of not having me around anymore." "I know and I am happy to have u back." u laughed, Lando hand's u a drink and sits in front of u

"so since summer brake is now on what are we going to do." "don't know what do u want to do." "well most of us were talking yesterday after the race that we would go on a vacation to Miami for a while," "u gotta be joking right." "no why." "I just came from there." "oh then why was ur fan's saying u were in Cali," "I was there before I went to Miami." "well then we shall change our location."

"good because I do not want to go to Miami for a long time again." "where shall we go then." "well before I had quit I was ment to fly out to Japan and stay there for 2 weeks." "that sounds nice let's do that plus it would give Yuki time to see his family as well." u nodded, "I've messaged the chat to tell them we changed the location."

that night Pierre drove the yatch back to the Marina, everyone was now in their house packing their suitcases ready for their vacation in Japan, everyone was now at the airport, on ur jet there was u, Max Fewtrell, Lando, Daniel and Yuki, on the Verstappen jet u had Charles, Pierre, Arthur and Olly, on Lewis' jet u had George, Zhou, Logan, and Lance. everyone else had the other jet u owned. a few hours later u all had Landed in Narita airport,

after everyone got into their room's, everyone got changed and left the hotel to go out for food. everyone was now enjoying the food and talking, "who's idea was it to come here instead of Miami." "it was my idea because I had just come from there and didn't want to go back there." "u made the right choise by making us change destination." "I love Miami but I do not want to go back there for a long time I spend 3 month's there and I couldn't do another month."

for that 2 weeks that everyone was there, u all had gone to different location's to do exploring, shopping, and so much more. it was the last week of summer brake for the driver's and you all wanted to spend that last week partying before they had to go back into racing.

u and Max decided not to go partying with the others as u wanted to do a live stream, u and Max were just talking to the fan's and them enjoying the live stream u both were doing. after ending the live stream u sat on the bed and looked through ur phone and liked the photo's on insta. "so we done a vacation with them how about a vacation for u and me." "oh I like the sound of that." all the driver's had gone back to racing, u and Max left to head to bora bora to stay there for a while.

The End