𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒🌿

Hazel rolled out of her bed to get ready for the day, she decided to leave her hair down today. Her feet grew cold from the freezing room floor, she opened and her drawer and sighed contemplating on what to wear.

Today was the day the omaticyan clan would celebrate their new hometree, it was very important for them because for a very long time they have had to hide due to the sky people attacking them.

Hazel pulled out a knitted white dress with huge rips in it. She quickly slid it on and slipped on some brown leather anklets that she made a few days ago. Once she was finished she walked out into the lab to go find spider. The cold lab air brushed against her bare skin that was revealed in the dress that fell to her ankles.

"Spider come on before they don't let us join them" she said to the human boy that was busy painting blue stripes on his skin. "Okay okay just one more second bro" he rolled his eyes.

Hazel gave him the middle finger before grabbing a mask and putting it on, "fine screw you im going without you skawng" she stuck her tongue out at him while leaving the lab.

Her eyes widened at the ginormous trees that lay in pandora. She would never get sick of it.

She began running through the forest and jumping from one branch to another. When she seen the omaticyan villagers she let out a loud sigh of relief. "I made it thank you eywa" she looked up at the sky before walking over to Jake and Neytiri. "Hey sir um have you seen Neteyam by any chance?" She shyly asked the olo'eyktan.

Jake looked at neytiri from his peripheral before chuckling nervously "yeah kiddo he's down there" Jake pointed to a small river where the other kids her age were playing.

Hazels eyes lit up when she seen her best friend. "Thank you sir ok bye!" She rushed her words before taking off.

Neytiri stared at the girl with so much hate. "She should not be here" Neytiri whispered to Jake. The man remained silent not knowing what to say. "Ma Jake, send her away this is a sacred time for our people" the woman pleaded. Neytiri shot daggers at Hazel with her eyes when she seen her and Neteyam playing around in the water.

 Neytiri shot daggers at Hazel with her eyes when she seen her and Neteyam playing around in the water

ηєтєуαмѕ ρσν

Hazel looks nice every day, but today she looked her best. She's the type of girl to make outfits and jewelry. But it's been awhile since she's been able to do the things she loved.

"You look beautiful" I told her while watching her trip and fall into the water. She stood up and moved a few pieces of wet hair off of her mask revealing her breathtaking eyes. "You're not too bad yourself mighty warrior" her eyes reminded me of the waterfalls near the hallelujah mountains, "me the mighty warrior? No no I think it's you" I held up my hands while teasing her.

Hazel laughed loudly before slapping her knee "I wish! If I was skilled like you I would rule all of pandora" she giggled while spreading her arms and twirling around. I laughed and shook my head.

"Hey neteyam!" A familiar voice shouted from behind me. I turned around and seen it was zuloi te'ixpulia ekä'ite. She was one of the clans best female warriors. "What's up zuloi?" I replied just to be polite. She tilted her head while batting her eyelashes "you should sit with me at the ceremony" she suggested.

I itched the back of my neck while looking over at Hazel who was looking up at the sky. "I'm going to sit with my good friend Hazel actually" I tried to sound disappointed. But trust me I wasn't.

Zuloi shot a glare at Hazel. "Mo'at will not let a human into the ceremony for our new home tree" the way she talked made my stomach churn. "trust me she will be there"

Zuloi rolled her eyes "why does she always follow you like a-" Hazel cut her off by splashing water at her. "Zuloi come on let's see who can swim faster!" Hazel shouted.

If eyes could kill then Hazel would be dead by now because zuloi despised her. "Go home demon, you are not wanted here" she told Hazel. My blood began to boil "leave her alone..now" I warned her but she didn't care.

Hazel walked up to us with a small rock in her hand "this is my home dumbass" Hazel replied with a scrunched up face. Zuloi looked over at me before focusing back onto Hazel, "you are not from here therefore you should not be here" zuloi shooed Hazel away with her hands.

Hazel looked her up and down like she wasn't shit to her, "oh really?" She pressed her. Zuloi nodded while bending down to hazels level "you are too small and weak to be from here girl, now leave" zuloi pushed Hazel back with one finger.

I stepped back because I knew what was about to happen, "I'm weak yet you look like you snuck onto pandora bitch!" Hazel screamed before throwing the rock zulois forehead. I stepped in front of Hazel before zuloi could retaliate. "Get out of here" I warned her again.

She hissed loudly before leaving. The whispers of the other villagers grew louder as they talked about Hazel.

"She's like her father"
"An animal that's what she is"
"Demons never change"
"Why does he hang around her?"
"She is not good"

I nodded my head one time signaling for her to follow me. We walked deeper into the forest until there was no one else in sight.

Hazel walked in front of me jumping over small twigs and plants, "that zuloi girl is so down bad for you dude it's insane cuz" Hazel snorted while sitting down in the middle of the forest. I sat next to her and shrugged "she is not my type so I don't care honestly" i snickered a little.

"What is your type?" She asked. I turned my head to look at her, "my type?" I asked while staring at the freckles on her face. She rolled her eyes and leaned her head against the tree "no the viperwolf, yes you skawng!" She giggled as she playfully smacked my arm.

"Someone pretty, strong hearted, funny, and smaller than me" I cringed at the last part that I added. Hazels bottom lip poked out as she nodded slowly "ok so one of the singers? They're all kinda short"  she asked.

I shrugged before leaning my head against the tree as well. "No none of them"

Hazel clicked her tongue "well you have to pick someone soon right? I mean didn't your dad give you the whole lecture about it?" She murmured.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath "yeah but I don't wish to choose anyone right now" I chuckled when I heard her giggle. "What's your type Hazel?" I asked now growing curious.

I heard her move around before settling down. "It's definitely not spiders smelly ass so don't start" she complained. I bit my tongue to hold back a laugh, "there has to be someone?" I questioned while opening my eyes and looking at her.

Her cheeks turned red the moment I asked her the question. "Well..there is this one boy, he's brave and he is so sweet unlike the other jarheads here" she whispered while staring into my eyes.

My stomach felt weird in that moment but I shook it off. "Go kiss him then" I bluntly replied feeling a little upset. Hazel bit her lower lip while looking down at her hands "how can I when the one thing that separates us is my mask?"

My heart skipped a few beats when I knew she meant one of the na'vi guys. "Let's head back it's getting dark so I think they'll start the ceremony soon" I stood up and waited for her before we started to head home.