𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎🌿

ѕтяσηgнσℓ∂ нιgн ¢αмρ

"hazel you can join the war party, but son you are not ready" jake sternly told his son.

The eldest sully boy wrinkled up his face, "dad i'm a warrior like you, i need to help fight" he argued. Jake sucked in some air, "enough i said no" he told his son.

Hazel grimaced as embarrassment washed over her, "tey it's fine let's just go" the girl whispered hoping her friend would listen. But as per usual, he didn't.

"dad i-" the boy was silenced by jake's voice overpowering his, "i'm not dad i'm your commanding officer so it's sir, do you copy?" jake snapped causing the two teens to flinch.

Neteyams mouth abruptly snapped shut as his shoulders dropped, hazel tilted her head as she stared at the boy with sympathy filled eyes, "tey stop" she whispered to him.

Neteyam shrugged before fixing his gaze onto her, "look at you hazel" he then turned to face her, "you're really a mighty warrior now huh?" he sarcastically told the girl before walking away.

"neteyam!" hazels voice strained as she pushed past a few people.

The soles of her feet burned from the tiny rocks that she ran over, but that wasn't stopping her from going after him.

Her pointy ears raised as banshee calls filled her ears, she sighed when she seen neteyam pulling down his riders mask.

"your dad didn't mean that he's just worried" she assured.

Neteyams nostrils flared a bit, "you don't know him hazel" he voiced.

The girls bottom lip slowly poked out as her eyes studied his body language, "i grew up around you all so i know enough" she whispered while tucking a strand of hair behind her lowered blue ear.

The na'vi boy shook his head causing his beaded braids to clank together, "you think you know about someone who calls you a stray cat?" the boy glowered while raising his brows. Hazels mouth fell open as tears began to fill her widened, deep yellow eyes.

"bro. what happened? i thought you knew enough?" neteyam added once he seen she was dumbfounded. Hazels lashes fluttered as she tried to clear the tears from her eyes. "im just trying to cheer you up?" she whispered before looking off to the side.

The eldest sully boy shrugged, "are you really? if you were you would leave me alone" his accent thickened showing his anger. He then ran his deep blue hand along the neck of his ikran while patiently waiting for it to finish eating the treat neteyam brought for him.

Hazel stood still as if her feet were covered in cement, "you were nicer before you started calling me baby" she smartly shot back at him. A loud laugh left the sully boys mouth, "i called you that twice bro chill out" he chuckled before shifting his gaze onto her.

The girl licked her dry lips before responding, "so was that some sick prank you and your little friends came up with?" her eyes bore into his as she patiently waited for a answer.

Neteyams face tightened as he roughly rubbed his hands over his face. "No? but that can't happen again, i have responsibilities" he mumbled hesitantly.

Hazel walked towards him until their faces were inches apart, "neteyam... what are you saying?" her glossy eyes burned holes into his. Neteyams breathing grew rigid as he studied her round yellow orbs that had small specs of brown ingrained in them, "that moment we had the other day, was never supposed to happen" he coldly replied.

A quiet broken high pitched hiss left her lips as she backed away from him, "whew now that's just wrong" she sniffled before running over to her ikran.

Neteyam ran after her but hissed angrily when he seen her ikran dive down. "hazel get back here! you..AGGH!"