𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒 🌿

The blazing light vanished from the sky as eclipse blessed awa'atlu with bioluminescent beauty

"we are here" roxto informed everyone while glancing at their shocked faces.

Tsireya nodded before flipping a piece of wet, curly hair over her teal shoulder "this is the cove of ancestors. Our most sacred place, eclipse is the best time of day to be here" the girl explained as they all rode their ilus into the cove.

Aonung slid off of his ilu, lowering himself into the chilly water "this is it, the spirit tree" his lips curled up into a grin as he swam on his back.

The sullys, and hazel followed the others down to the sacred tree.

Lo'ak swam around, assuring that everyone connected to the tree. He nearly did a double take when he seen the wainfleet girl hesitate 'can i ask you a question?' he signed with one hand, exaggerating his facial expressions.

Hazel nodded her head before using both of her hands to sign 'what is it?' she moved a few floating strands of nightly black hair out of her face

Lo'ak hesitated, but quickly signed  'did you and my brother make the bond?' he then clasped both of his hands together, demonstrating how tsaheylu works.

The wainfleet girls eyes widened for a split second 'no not yet' she rolled her eyes before pulling her long black braid over her shoulder.

Lo'ak watched the girl closely as she exposed her pinkish tendrils, they swirled around wildly while she moved them closer to the vibrant violet part of the tree.

Everything seemed calm, until the tree began flickering slowly. Some of them managed to swiftly disconnect from the spirit tree, but kiri and hazel were unable to free themselves from the connection.

They all watched as the sacred tree began flickering rapidly the second hazels head flung back. It all became too much for kiri to handle, so she began seizing underwater.

Roxto swam over to kiri the second he seen neteyam making his way over to hazel.

The sully man frantically disconnected hazels queue from the violet hued part of the tree, before quickly wrapping his arms around her waist and taking her to the surface.

"are they okay?"

"no! kiri!"

"we must take them back"

"what happened to hazel?"

"is she breathing?"

"what was that down there?"

The group of na'vi blurted out a series of questions, shocked from whatever just happened.

"kiri is awake now" roxto stammered, holding the sully girl tightly.

Neteyam mounted his ilu before pulling hazels limp body over his lap, he used two fingers to pinch her nose as he blew air into her mouth.

They all stared at the unconscious forest girl as neteyam began doing cpr on her.