𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒🌿

The fire crackled softly, casting dancing shadows on the walls of the cozy marui

The fire crackled softly, casting dancing shadows on the walls of the cozy marui. Neteyam admired the star-like dots that hugged Hazels face as she nestled closer to him. Their daughter, Olïa, a perfect mix of the mated pair, snuggled between them, her eyes wide and bright like her mother's.

"It's time for bed Olïa" Hazel kissed her forehead before pulling the leafy green cover over the three of them.

The little girl shook her head, "Can dad tell us a story first?" she asked, poking her bottom lip out. "Pleeeasssee"

Hazel's eyes flicked over to a strong, dark blue man. She admired the traditional tattoos on his body, and the way his braids fell loosely around his charming face. "Fine, but only one. And then you need to go to bed" she laughed lightly.

Olïa clapped her hands together, excitement bubbling within her. "Thank you mama!" she squealed.

Neteyam cleared his throat, a playful glint swelling in his eyes. "Once upon a time, there was a beautiful girl with eyes like the water from the hallelujah mountains, who was trapped behind a glass door. For four days a mighty warrior fought off a bunch of science guys, until one day..."

"What happened?" Olïa's brows knitted together.

Hazel placed a finger on her lip, "Shh, let him tell us" she giggled lowly, running a hand through the girls braided hair.

"Until one day he finally saved her. This girl was named after a tree, and she had powers. She was like really strong" he lifted up an arm, flexing his muscles. Hazel and Olïa giggled a bit before quieting down. "She also had powers, she could fight off things that other na'vi couldn't see. She even saved the mighty warrior, freeing him of his curse" he fixed his gaze onto Hazel. Tears swelled in his eyes as he continued.

He painted a picture of their friendship, a growing flame of their love. "The end" he finished, grinning from ear to ear.

Olïa's golden eyes were wide with wonder, "I like that story!" she snuggled closer to her father, "What's it called?"

Neteyam looked at Hazel as they shared a smile. He had everything he had ever wanted, a family, a home, the sky people no longer hunted them down. "Hm, let's call it..." he trailed off, lost in thought.

Neteyam placed a hand on hazels belly, brushing his thumb over the gentle curve of it. A light chuckled slipped past his lips as he felt a few gentle kicks. "The Chosen one"

!!!AUTHORS NOTE!!!

I'd like to thank everyone who has read, voted for, and commented on my book. All of you are amazing and hilarious, i literally crack up at your comments. But i appreciate every single one of you, you guys inspire me to write more, and i can't ever thank yall enough. If you'd like another avatar fanfic let me know and i will deliver, slaaayyy. Okay i see you!! and thank you again i hope you all enjoyed this book just as much as i had writing it

I SEE YOU!!