𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃🌿

Jake soared through the sky with his mate, eldest son, and hazel flying beside him

Jake soared through the sky with his mate, eldest son, and hazel flying beside him. An unsettling feeling lingered in his chest due to this being the first time his sons would experience true combat.

He looked over at hazel and neteyam as he pressed on his neck piece, "Air team go!" he shouted before following his mate as she took down a scorpion gunship.

Hazel yipped before moving her body closer to her ikran making sure to hold on tightly as she ascended towards a gunship, Once her ikran was leveled out she quickly grabbed her bow and readied an arrow. Hazels eyes flicked down to her shaky hands before refocusing onto the gunship that was coming in hot, without a second thought she released the arrow and watched as it buried itself into the rotor.

Hazel lifted her bow into the air as she laughed in utter disbelief  "Fuck yeah! get some baby!" she screamed while watching the aircraft spin out of control. She then cursed mentally as she dove down towards the other gunship that was approaching neteyam.

The eldest sully son swiftly shot an arrow through the glass of the gunship instantly killing the pilot. Hazel and neteyam flew around each other as they watched the gunship burst into flames. Neteyam did a loud war cry before searching for more gunships.

"Ground team go!" jake's voice boomed through everyone's neck pieces. A few seconds later a loud explosion went off sending the train flying off of the rails. The warriors quickly looted the train before mounting their ikrans and flying away.

Neteyam looked over his shoulder at hazel, "come on let's go!" he shouted over the strong gusts of wind before diving down toward the wreckage. Hazel tossed her bow and arrow over her shoulder before following him.

Once their ikrans landed they wasted no time leaping off and running towards the other warriors that were collecting some weapons, Tarsem looked at the two young adults while chucking weapons at them, "here take these and go!" he shouted before handing weapons to other na'vi.

Just before the pair could take off neteyam hissed lowly once he spotted his little brother holding a gun in the air and copying his mothers war cry, Hazels brows furrowed together when she noticed neteyam wasn't following her. "Ma tey what is it?" the girl asked before following his gaze, a groan escaped her lips when she seen what he was looking at.

 "Ma tey what is it?" the girl asked before following his gaze, a groan escaped her lips when she seen what he was looking at