𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌𝑜 🌿

нαѕ ρσν

My heart sank when i seen someone sneaking up behind neteyam, a dull ache overcame my body the moment i realized how easy it was to lose him. "neteyam!" i hoarsely shouted as i ran towards him.

Before i could reach him we both got tackled to the ground. My lungs felt like they collapsed in on themselves due to me getting the wind knocked out of me. I quickly grabbed my stomach as i wheezed in an attempt to get even just a drop of air into my body.

"baby" neteyam anxiously murmured before flipping me over to look at my back.  He let out a sigh of relief before flipping me back over. "jesus baby yo-" he was then cut off by his mother. "Neteyam come on!" neytiris strained voice filled my lowered ears as i watched her tug on neteyams upper arm.

Sounds of gunshots, and yelling filled my mind as i felt my eyes widen at the chaos that surrounded me. I watched as neytiri dragged neteyam further away from me, "neteyam!" she cried out while struggling to pull him along. "neteyam lets go!" she croaked as they dissapeared into the scraggly trees leaving me all alone in this perilous environment.

My heart nearly leapt out of my chest when i seen a few bullets bury themselves into the tree next to me, "tey come back!" i shrieked before lowering my body onto the muggy soil.

My knees began to burn from the small wooden chips that scraped them as i crawled through the forest, As soon as i felt like i was far enough from the combat i sprang to my feet and began sprinting like a viperwolf that's seen fire at night.

My slender blue fingers eagerly smacked a few large ampirikx leaves out of the way, Shortly after a stinging sensation radiated through my ankle as i tripped over a decent sized tree stump. I bit down on my tongue to try and keep myself from screaming.

"where you going princess?" a husky voice caught my attention

My eyes began to swell with tears due to the immense pain that i was in. I quickly peered down at my ankle that was now slightly bruised before fixing my gaze onto the avatar male that was pointing his weapon at me. "if you are going to kill me make it quick" i choked out before screaming wildly from the stabbing pain that spread throughout my ankle.

The man's face twisted into an indignant look, "shut the fuck up!" he shouted at me, i squeezed my eyes shut before silently sobbing. "just kill me already" i whimpered quietly as my entire body trembled.

Suddenly a low grunt followed by a loud thud filled my ears, my eyes shot open revealing neteyam standing behind the man's limp body with his bow in one hand. "baby" neteyam breathlessly called out before dropping his bow and rushing over to me.

"are you hurt?" neteyam asked while looking over my body for any wounds, "it's just bruised im fine" i sniffled while patiently waiting for his eyes to meet mine again.

My puffy eyes shifted onto the small bloody cuts and scrapes on his arms, but thank eywa it was nothing major."my love you're hurt" i frowned at the pretty decent sized gash on his forearm. His yellow eyes flicked up at me, "i'm fine trust me baby" he tried reassuring me but i wasn't buying it.

I shook my head as i began to cry harder, "no you're not okay you have a freaking wound tey i shou-" i began speaking but was cut off by him "we have to go" he calmly told me before clasping our hands together and pulling me along with him.