𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃🌿

All of the sully kids along with spider, hazel, and xey'su sat in the middle of the forest while talking.

"bro our dad is so paranoid he still thinks the sky people will return" lo'ak told everyone with a worrisome look buried in his eyes. kiri hugged tuk when she seen her baby sister getting emotional, "i want mom im scared" tuktirey cried out before nuzzling her head into kiris chest. lo'ak rolled his eyes "tuk stop being a cry baby"  the boy groaned in annoyance.

spider traced shapes in the dirt before chiming in, "she's a kid it's scary for her to hear this shit" he shook his head at his friend. hazels eyes snapped over to the boy then back to the small twigs in the soil. Neteyam moved his leg over a little more so that his knee was pressed up against hazels. "you won't get how annoying siblings are because you have none bro" lo'ak laughed dryly. hazel glared at him before shooting him a warning hiss, "he has a sibling im his sister penis head" the girl snarled but calmed down when neteyam wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "you guys aren't even real siblings" loak smartly replied while rolling his bright yellow eyes.

hazel shivered as a gust of wind rolled down her back, "kiri is from your dads friends avatar though?" hazel made a good point but loak didn't like it one bit. he hopped up on all fours before hissing at the girl, spider placed his arm in front of her before hissing back at him, "dude! she's my sister and i'm her brother we grew up together and we are both orphaned by the war, blood or not we are siblings" spider explained while tilting his head to the side. neteyam cleared his throat "this is why i try not to hang around any of you skawng asses" he chuckled as he removed his arm from around the girl.

kiri rolled her eyes while crossing her arms, "dad is just a little worried but he will let it go eventually"

hazel huffed while rising to her feet, "i have to go get ready for the big hunt tonight guys i love you losers" she laughed as she made a hand heart. Neteyam stood up and sighed loudly "im her teacher so i have to go as well"

The two of them mounted their ikrans before taking off into the sky.

Hazels ikran soared over neteyams before settling near his side again, "you just got t bagged by my ikran!" the avatar girl shouted. Neteyam turned his head to look at her "oh really?" he smirked as his ikran lifted its right wing forcing a gust of wind to push hazels ikran over. Once hazel squealed neteyam laughed loudly before diving down, Hazel shook her head before following him.

The two teens flew over floating tree branches before diving down under the rocks that hung miles into the sky

The two teens flew over floating tree branches before diving down under the rocks that hung miles into the sky. The young girl grinned from ear to ear as she made her ikran spin around before leveling out. Neteyam looked over at her with a sparkle in his eyes that not many people have seen.  Once hazel turned to face him he quickly looked away before landing in the middle of the forest.

Once he hopped off he looked over at the small girl who was taking off her riders mask. "you ready to become one of the people after this?" he asked while lifting his hand up towards her to help her down. Hazel grabbed his hand and jumped off of her ikran, "i'm nervous honestly bro" she murmured while walking in front of him. Neteyams eyes lowered to her hips that swayed as she walked, "hazel the mighty warrior nervous? who would've thought" the boy snickered.

Hazel shook her head and giggled "shut up skawng"  she whispered while waving to mo'at who was eyeing them up and down. Neteyam playfully yanked on her tail earning a high pitch hiss from her, Hazel turned around and got on all fours just as her best friend did. "your ass is mine teyam!" she laughed while attempting to grab his tail.

Mo'at stared at the two teens who were playing around, "we cannot let this seed grow with him and her" the lady whispered to her daughter. Neytiri frowned when she seen her son pick the avatar girl up and spin her around. "there is no seed between my son and..her" Neytiri stuttered when she seen the way neteyam looked into the girls eyes.

Mo'at hummed while looking at the woman from the corner of her eye, "is that so?" she mumbled before fixing her gaze back onto her grandson and his good friend