𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃🌿

нαѕ ρσν

Banshee screeches roared over my overwhelming thoughts of what was to come. The sky people have returned and have already destroyed so much. The air wasn't the same as it was a few minutes ago, the sky cried sending its tears over every living thing on pandora.

The faces of forest creatures being burned alive stained my mind, but the one thing that would always haunt my dreams is the look on neteyams face. He's never shown fear, so the moment i witnessed him in that fearsome state, it altered something in my brain chemistry.

"what the hell were you two thinking?!" jake shouted causing me to snap back into reality.

My eyes burned from how much i have been crying, "dad it is my fault i was the one who told her to come with me"  neteyam murmured.

I looked at neteyam from the corner of my eye and seen him staring at the ground, "neteyam no" i shakily whispered before closing my eyes.

"you two knuckleheads had one job, ONE!" jake then pointed a finger at neteyam "and that was to keep an eye on your brother and sisters!" jake screamed making me flinch a bit. "i'm sorry it won't happen again" neteyam murmured.

"damn right it won't, hazel go help the elders we are getting ready to move" jake ordered.

i opened my eyes before peering over at neteyam once more, "hazel go!" jake shouted when he noticed i was still standing there. "dad she's bleeding she has to see grandmother" neteyam begged his father.

Jakes eyes scanned over my body, "we will deal with her wounds later now let's go move move" jake ordered once again.

I slowly backed away while glancing between jake and neteyam "oorah" i sarcastically murmured before placing a closed fist on my chest signaling that i was fine, once neteyam did the same thing i smiled weakly before turning around and heading towards the clans elders.

Nothing but chaos and terror surrounded me as the entire clan desperately tried to move away from our current home tree. My eyes scanned the crowd until it landed on an elderly woman who was struggling to carry her belongings.

I pushed through the crowd as i made my way over to her, "let me help you" i calmly stated while bending down and grabbing her brown woven bags. "oh child you should go i can do this alone" the elderly lady assured me.

I looked up at her before grabbing the last of her things, "no it's fine i got it" i reassured her while smiling.

A few hours later...
we finally made it to our new home, or high camp as jake calls it. It was located up in the hallelujah mountains, The sky people wouldn't be able to find us due to the strong flux vortex that the floating rocks emitted.

Also to get to us you would have to fly through the small crack to even reach where we were staying.

"i miss the forest already" i blurted out to break the silence that lingered amongst the sully kids, spider, and i.

Tuk pouted as tears filled the brim of her vast yellow eyes, "me too, i wanna go back home!" she whined before burying her face into kiris arm.

I felt my shoulders drop once tuk started crying, "aw tuk tuk we will be back at hometree in no time" i whispered softly while crawling over towards her. i ruffled tuks hair before plopping down next to her.

"hazel stop lying, and tuk this is our home now" lo'ak chimed in. My eyes snapped over to him, "i'm not so shut up" i tried hushing him before he told tuk the news.

Lo'ak smacked his lips as he rolled his dim eyes, "home tree has been destroyed the sky people burned it down" he groaned in annoyance.

My heart dropped at the fact that he was that much of an asshole to say that in front of his little sister. "you are such a prick" i murmured before rolling my eyes.

Lo'ak mimicked my voice "hi im hazel and im always up neteyams ass and i lie about everything" he dramatically rolled his eyes at me.

I stared at him in disbelief for a brief moment, "lo'ak when will you stop being so against everyone's mental and physical health? fuck off" i scoffed while standing.

Kiri grabbed my wrist to prevent me from leaving, "hazel no don't leave" she begged but i couldn't stand seeing lo'aks stupid face anymore.

"dick move bro not cool" spider defended me.

"i care about everyone bro so stop lying on my name" lo'ak sneered.

We glared at each other until neteyam interrupted our little feud.

"hey you okay?" he whispered. I hardened my gaze at lo'ak daring him to test my patience. "let's go he's being a skawng" neteyam murmured. My eyes moved up his face until they met his warm, kind eyes. "okay fine whatever" i shrugged before walking past him.

Neteyam caught up to me as we left the group, "my dad was talking about building a war party" neteyam chortled.

I crossed my arms as i thought about what life would be like now. "ok why should we care?" i smartly replied.

He stopped and grabbed my upper arm forcing me to face him, a small smile was plastered on his face showing his excitement. "we are warriors like my dad. we can go help fight" his accent grew heavier.

I stared at his dark blue, unique markings that were placed perfectly on his face before fixing my gaze back onto his dazzling orbs, "you think he'll let us?" i pursed my lips not knowing what jake would say.

Neteyam nodded his head ignoring his beaded braids that melodramatically flopped everywhere. But i can't lie, it was quite enchanting.

I bit my tongue to try and hide my smile, "fine let's go ask him"