𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉🌿

Hazel closed her eyes soaking up all of the new sensations she felt that she never got to feel in her human body. "Here wear this one" Kiri held up a dark red loin cloth that had white and brown beads along the sides of the leather strings. Hazel looked down at her velvet red feathered top that barely covered her chest before looking back at the loin cloth Kiri held.

"That small thing will literally disappear in my ass!" Hazel shrieked, Kiri rolled her eyes before handing her friend the loin cloth, "do you want to be one of the people or not?" Kiri mumbled while crossing her arms. Hazels eyes shifted to the loin cloth in her hands, she thought about finally going to the clans ceremonies, rituals, and even flying alongside neteyam. She closed her eyes as she squeezed the loin cloth, "I do kiri" she whispered while reopening her eyes revealing a unamused Kiri.

"Ok then put that on and let's get started"

Hazel dug the thin string out of her butt while following Kiri over to the others. "Woah Hazel bro you look..good for once?" Lo'ak teased. The girl glared at him before softening her gaze "too bad you're stuck with that face hm?" A small smirk crept onto her lips when she seen lo'ak was too stunned to speak. "What's wrong? Cats gotcha tongue?" She snickered.

Lo'ak rolled his eyes at her looking over at neteyam who was talking to riyǎ she's one of the female hunters who is also a warrior in training. Hazel followed lo'aks gaze but stopped smiling when she seen Neteyam flirting with her. "Bro Neteyam is buttering her up and we all know why" lo'ak chuckled. Hazel gagged "ew stop it, neteyam isnt that kind of guy" she whispered, Hazel walked over to a male direhorse and began admiring every unique marking on him.

Spider and lo'ak followed the girl "dude neteyam is a manwhore" spider chimed into the conversation, "yeah I mean one girl came to our mom claiming she was pregnant" lo'ak added. The boys began slapping each other and laughing loudly. Hazel closed her eyes "who gives a fuck" she uttered before reopening her bright glass like orbs.

Lo'ak poked her side jokingly "woah bro why so mad?" He told the visibly upset girl. Hazel turned to face him before placing one hand on his firm chest, "I don't care about who he messes around with"  she murmured while staring deeply into his eyes. Lo'ak squinted his eyes, "now go! I'm not the one lo'ak!" She screamed before roughly pushing him back.

Lo'ak stumbled back a bit, his face remained cold as he stared at her with a hurt look on his face "it was a joke Hazel learn to laugh for once"

Just as Hazel was about to reply neteyam ruffled his little brothers hair "baby bro stop causing problems" his deep voice made the hairs on the back of the girls neck stand up. She sucked in some air as she tried convincing herself she just had to get used to her new body. "Lo'ak dude go like for real" Hazel groaned in annoyance. Lo'ak lifted both of his middle fingers up before leaving to go hang with Kiri and spider.

Neteyam walked up to Hazel and cleared his throat making his presence known, "these are direhorse, if you want to become one of the people you have to learn how to ride" he explained, Hazel stared at him as he kept talking

Neteyam walked up to Hazel and cleared his throat making his presence known, "these are direhorse, if you want to become one of the people you have to learn how to ride" he explained, Hazel stared at him as he kept talking. "This one right here is a male, his name is palko" he informed her. Hazel nodded and tried jumping onto the animal. She struggled a bit but Neteyam didn't laugh once because he knew how hard it was for new learners.