𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉🌿

нαzєℓѕ ρσν

нαѕ ρσν

Gentle breezes danced with my hair as i twirled around while soaking up the dazzling trees that stood miles high into the air. Everything felt ordinary despite the destruction the sky people have caused, "hazel come on we need to leave" xey'su grabbed my wrist and began dragging me along with him.

"why? what's going on?" i questioned while frantically looking around.

Just before he could answer me we heard a high pitched shriek which was soon follow by a series of screams. We both looked at each other as we heard kiri shout "everyone stay calm!" I knew xey'su wouldn't waste any time going after her so i made sure to follow him closely.

Just as we were about to reach the sullys an excruciating pain radiated through my queue and into my skull as a i was tossed to the ground by my braid. I screamed uncontrollably as i felt every single nerve in my long braid get roughly tugged on. "shut up!" a scraggly voice demanded.

Fresh tears prickled in my eyes from how unbearable the pain was. The man pulled me up by my braid causing me to scream at the stabbing sensation that moved through my queue and into my body. "i said shut up!" the man yelled while shaking my head.

"Don't hurt her!" spider yelled in english. A burning sensation expanded in my throat from how loud i've been screaming. This felt like absolute torture, i couldn't imagine how tuk felt right now.

"we are bringing in some high value prisoners" a older avatar spoke into his walkie talkie while taking a look at all of us.

My chest rose and fell rigidly as i struggled to breathe in a serene manner.  "Get the fuck off of her!" i yelled while glaring at the avatar lady that was digging her nails into the back of tuktireys neck. "Shoot her so they know we aren't playing" the woman ordered before popping her gum.

A cold object touched my temple sending shivers through my trembling body, everyone started screaming while acting feral.

"Please don't hurt her i'm begging you!"
"stop it!"
"hazel no no!"
"everyone stay calm stay calm!"

As soon as the gun left my head i let out a huge sigh of relief, "don't look up and shut up" the man ordered as he pushed my head down onto the dry soil.

"lyle get me some audio on this" the leader of the group ordered. I felt my eyes widen once i realized it was my father, or at least an avatar with his memories. I glanced over at spider and saw him mouth 'it's quaritch and lyle'

Numbness took over my legs as the time flew by, i started to lose hope. There was no way we'd make it out of this shitty situation alive. Spider and i turned our heads to take a look at what they were watching.

"that's sullys woman" quaritch uttered in disgust. "she's an animal" lyle mumbled while watching the footage of the last fight before quaritches death.

"colonel you want us to recover these remains?" lyle asked while peering down at the human remains that were plunged into the new growth of the forest floor.

Quaritch picked up his human skull and took the dog tags off of it, he didn't seem to give it much thought. Once he started to crush it i quickly looked away because it was too hard to watch. This man had no heart, no compassion,not even for himself.

Sweat drops rolled down my face and onto my chest as time continued to pass. We all shared a few glances here and there to make sure everyone was doing alright, and kiri continued to mumble prayers to eywa begging for her protection.

A familiar banshee call echoed through the forest instantly grabbing everyone's attention.

I slowly looked over at lo'ak and seen him nod his head confirming we both heard the same thing. I flicked my eyes over to spider and seen his eyes darting all over the place. He must've heard it too so i knew i wasn't hallucinating.

Kiris tone raised to a whisper as she frantically prayed to the great mother, "shut up!" the guy holding her screamed in her ear, not even a second later a arrow went into his head.

"Contact rear!" Quaritch shouted while pushing spider to the side, "kiri!" spider yelled while grabbing ahold of her.

"Contact rear!" the entire squad repeated as they began shooting.

"Lo'ak!" neytiris voice echoed through the forest as all hell broke loose.  Lo'ak reached over and opened one of the military guys gas can allowing a thick green fog to disperse into the air. I watched as him and tuk bit the avatars arms before taking off during the midst of the mayhem.

I rammed the back of my head into lyle's face praying he'd let go, the second his hand slipped from my long braid i took off running, my heart nearly leapt out of my chest when i seen a guy grab onto kiris braid, "kiri!" my scratchy scream was no match against the gunfire.

Just as i went to grab her i screamed at the sight of the man getting knocked to the ground by neytiris arrow. i watched as kiri took off running, i was about to follow her but stopped when i seen lyle struggling to walk, "fucking idiot" i whispered under my breath before leaping over a midsize tree stump and grabbing ahold of his arm, "come on!" i raspily screamed while tugging on his arm.

He looked up at me before grabbing his gun "get down now!" he demanded but i shook my head. "no please" Tears spilled out of my eyes and rolled down my sweaty cheeks, "dad i- i mean dude come on let's go!" i stuttered before helping him up. Once he was off of the ground he paused to take a look at me, "Hazel? is that you?" he questioned.

I hiccuped as i tried to control my sobs, "Yes, now get out of here"  i sniffled before giving him a slight push. I slowly backed away from him as he turned to look at me again, "Hazel come with me" he held out his hand with a glimmer of hope in his eyes, i shook my head before taking off in the opposite direction.

"Hazel!" he screamed but i ignored him, i ran as fast as my legs would allow me to, panicked breaths left my lips as warm tears blurred my vision. As soon as i spotted the sullys i slowed down until i was speed walking. "is everyone okay?" i asked while looking around.

"Hazel come here" neteyams voice cracked as he wrapped his arms around me. "i thought i lost you" he sighed before backing away to take a look at my face.

A small frown formed on my lips when i didn't see spider, "where's monkey boy?" i blurted out while looking at everyone.

Kiri grabbed onto my arm "Spider" she shakily sucked in some air "they took him" she then burst into tears.

"you left him?" It felt like my entire world came crashing down, "A brother for a brother" i mumbled while coldly staring at kiri.

"Hey shh look at me hazel" neteyam calmly voiced while cupping my face with both of his sweaty hands. "A brother for a brother" i whispered crazily while boring my emotionless eyes into his.

"That's enough, this isn't you hazel" he firmly whispered while looking into my cold eyes. Tears rolled down my cheeks as the unbearable pain of losing spider became too much, "i failed him tey" i choked out before breaking down.

Neteyam hugged me tightly as i cried, i was afraid of what they were doing to spider. Everything seemed like it was my fault. I should've never left until i seen he was safe. my careless mistake might've cost him his life.

"We need to get back to high camp before they come searching for us" Jake whispered while looking around carefully.

A sick laugh left my mouth "They took spider and all you're worried about is yourself?!" i chuckled before hardening my gaze "oh cool but spider and i are the villains?" i coldly mumbled before pushing past everyone and walking away.