𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃🌿

Sounds of singing filled the air as some na'vi danced, while others gathered around the fire to tell stories. Neteyam was beside lo'ak and kiri as they watched everyone get wasted off of pongu. "can we ditch and go to the lab?" she loudly questioned while wrapping her shawl around her body. Spider and lo'ak were snickering at the sight of xey'su and hazel dancing with each other, "bro do you think he'll knock her up?"  lo'ak gasped for air as he held onto his stomach. Spider nodded his head rapidly "duh i mean look at how she's blushing cuz!" spider snorted as he fell to the floor.

The eldest sully boy cleared his throat grabbing the attention of the others, "we can head to the lab once i get hazel"  he announced before making his way over to her.  He watched as xey'su spun the girl around causing her to laugh loudly, neteyam shook his head before pulling her away from his friend. "hazel let's go we are going to the lab" he muttered. Xey'su looked between the two of them before roughly pulling hazel back towards him, "i'm not done with her" he slurred.

Hazels lips parted when she seen how irate her best friend looked, Neteyam swiftly grabbed his knife and pressed it against the boys neck, the other clan members fell silent as they watched the situation unfold. Hazels heart thumped as she timidly placed her hand on neteyams lower arm, "enough tey enough" she whispered while looking into his eyes, neteyam glared at his friend not caring about who was watching. Hazels throat went dry when she realized neteyam wasn't listening to her. "enough neteyam he gets it" she begged.

Neteyam narrowed his eyes at the scared boy under his knife, "you gonna kill me for a human?" xey'su choked out while shaking from the fear the sully boy instilled in him. Hazel slid her hand down until it rested on top of his, "come on let's go okay?" hazels voice strained when she seen him push the knife closer against xey'sus neck. Her heavy breathing made her ears nearly go deaf. Neteyam growled before shooting hazel a disapproving look. The girl wrapped her fingers around his that were tightly gripping his knife, "don't let tuk see you this way okay? let's go, please" she begged, her ears twitched when she moved his hand away from xey'su.

Neteyam rubbed his chin and backed away causing the girls body to relax, "come on let's go" he mumbled while looking at his friend in annoyance. Hazel nodded frantically and followed him towards the others before heading over to the lab.

The lab doors opened allowing the kids to enter, they all grabbed a small mask before going their seperate ways. Kiri ran and hopped on top of her mother's tank, she stared down at her face in awe "hi ma, i missed you so much" she whispered before wrapping her arms around the tank. Spider stood back and watched as tears slid down her dark blue cheeks.

Lo'ak was watching a video of his dad in his human form "he was tiny and pink looking" the boy mumbled before taking a long breath from the mask. Hazel smacked the back of his head "leave him alone you look just like him" she giggled when she seen the look of disgust on his face. Neteyam grabbed the girls hand and pulled her over to norm, "hazel you look omaticyan!" norm exclaimed before hugging her. The girl giggled "i know right! how crazy is that?" she tilted her head while raising the small mask to her face and breathing in the air slowly.

Norm furrowed his brows together and poked his lower lip out, "crazy, but we all miss you here at the lab" he sighed. Hazel pouted as tears began to swell in her eyes, "stop it i'm going to cry" she sniffled. Norm smiled weakily before switching the topic, "so how's your dad neteyam?" norm asked while cleaning his huge avatar boots. The sully boy stared at it in confusion "he's fine, just getting used to our new home tree" he replied.

The three of them continued their conversation until everyone decided it was time to head home for bed. Everyone said bye to spider and the lab guys before taking off towards home tree.

A few hours passed by and neteyam couldn't rest, he looked around the family marui before slipping out of his hammock and making his way towards hazels small hammock, he seen her curled up inside but he still reached down and tickled her, The girl swatted his hand away "go away i'm trying to get my beauty rest" she whined before turning over. neteyam chuckled "come on or you're a loser" he teased. Hazel groaned before grabbing the tree branch above her and pulling herself out of her hammock. she crouched down in front of the boy and stuck out her tongue "let's go" she smiled before pinching his shoulder and running.

The pair scaled the large branches inside of home tree until they reached the top where the ikrans rested. Neteyam pulled down his riders mask before hopping onto his ikran. Hazel climbed on behind him and rested her head on his rock solid back as they took off into the air.

After a few minutes of flying peacefully the banshee landed onto a floating rock that staggered many miles into the sky. Neteyam jumped off before helping hazel down. The two of them laid on their backs while gazing up at the stars, "i wonder what it's like on earth" the girl mumbled out of curiosity. Neteyam rested his hands on his stomach, "my dad says there's no green there, they killed their mother" he whispered while trying not to imagine pandora being the same.

Hazel chewed on her lower lip while looking over at the boy, "why would they do that?" she hesitantly asked. Neteyam turned his head to face her, "they were greedy..they couldn't see that the richness was around them and not underneath them" he mumbled as sadness filled his eyes. Hazels lips trembled before she focused back onto the stars, "do you think they'll do the same here?" she whispered as she moved a piece of hair out of her face. Neteyam closed his eyes before sucking in the moist air "no my dad got rid of them so don't worry" he reassured her.

Hazel let out a sigh of relief before scooting her body closer to him, "so how are you doing? like mentally?" she blurted out breaking the brief silence. Neteyam swallowed hard before turning to look at her again, when his eyes met hers his stomach churned "you're the only person who ever asks me that" he smiled. His eyes shifted down to her lips before focusing back onto her eyes. "not even reyâ?" she fake gasped.

Neteyam shook his head "no not even her" he mumbled as he got lost in hazels moon like eyes. The girl smiled when she noticed him studying her face, "you deserve better then" she sat up and looked over the edge of the floating rock they were on. "what do i deserve?" he asked while looking at the beads in her hair. "that one chick you said your dad didn't approve of" she paused for a second before adding "who is she anyways?"

Neteyam shifted uncomfortably in his spot, "doesn't matter i have duties and i don't like disappointing my father" he huffed as he rose to his feet. Hazel rolled her eyes contemplating on whether or not to keep pressing him for an answer. "come on tell me! dont be a wuss" she challenged him. The girl dusted off a few pieces of dirt specs from her knee, She stood up and stretched her arms out while neteyam called for his ikran. "you've been hanging out with lo'ak too much" he murmured as his eyes scanned the sky.

Hazel tossed her head back and groaned "oh zip it you've been hanging around your dad so much that you sound like a grandpa" she snorted before hurriedly clasping a hand over her mouth. Neteyams ikran screeched as its claws dug into the ground, he rubbed its neck and offered him a piece of fruit, "is my baby bro the one you've chosen?" he questioned her. When hazel didn't respond he looked over his shoulder at her, the girls face was twisted in utter disgust, "you're so blind i swear" she shook her head before turning away from him.

The sounds of his ikrans wings flapping didn't startle her one bit, she was lost in her thoughts that instantly drowned out the banshee noises. Hazel spun around and seen him disappearing into the distance "you're so fucking stupid!" she screamed loudly before hissing from the pain she endured spiritually.

 Hazel spun around and seen him disappearing into the distance "you're so fucking stupid!" she screamed loudly before hissing from the pain she endured spiritually